Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just glad to get the framed version. When I first placed my order it was unframed but than got a chance to reorder with the frame so cancelled the unframed order. Just glad to have one secured. Going to be an awesome line to collect. Love artwork!

I consider the print to be the "exclusive" version of the PF, even though you don't have to order the statue that it comes with. And that's pretty cool considering the insanely low ES of the prints and what will no doubt be an insanely high statue ES.

So to me its:

Exclusive Kier (ES 150)

500266-kier-call-of-the-forsaken-valkyrie-013.jpg

Regular Kier (ES 3000+)

preview_ValkyrePFv021.jpg

I consider the print to be the "exclusive" version of the PF, even though you don't have to order the statue that it comes with. And that's pretty cool considering the insanely low ES of the prints and what will no doubt be an insanely high statue ES.

So to me its:

Exclusive Kier (ES 150)

500266-kier-call-of-the-forsaken-valkyrie-013.jpg

Regular Kier (ES 3000+)

preview_ValkyrePFv021.jpg
Good way to think of it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm not surprised the print went quick. I am surprised the framed version did given we didn't know what the frame is made of, if it's glass or acrylic, is it UV treated, and the mounting process. It looked really good framed up. I bought an unframed Kier and Ivy.
In case you haven't seen Alex's response on Statue Forum, she said it is non-UV acrylic.

The art line I will say is good for the people who don't collect the 1:4 Scale Statues. I don't collect that scale anymore and I think the Premium Art Line will be a great line for me.

Non-UV is not good glass. It doesn't protect your print from UV rays so it will fade.

Ha ha, oops. I took "non-UV" as "UV rays can NOT penetrate glass." Derp. :lol

Oh well, I've got frames with UV resistant glass and I don't display them near sunlight anyway. I just don't trust it regardless of what it promises to do. So I'm good either way.

I got to agree with you Khev. Best one so far. Amazing piece. It's going to be hard not to want. It's stunning and would look good with the Art Print.

She is good, but at the bottom of my list for best in the line. I still plan to PO her like the rest, but I look forward to Executioner/"NEW" General/Death a lot more then the sexy undead female characters.

I look forward to all these statues though, since it is the last thing I will be collecting before I call it quits. This line will be a great final addition to my collection of beloved characters!

Beautiful PF.

What a lot of people don't know is, that many if not most traditional light sources also emit UV rays; its not just the sun. As I recall, fluorescent bulbs are some of the worst for doing this. Its one reason I usually have on sunscreen, esp. at work.

Just a little something to keep in mind.

Back