Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works on Gallivarbe so far. Posted by Eric Farley on FB. Thought I'd share it here
292c457b20d4d280dd457d56de794d65.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm glad they're putting a decent amount of time between each one because so far I'm in for all but 2. maybe 3. But Queen and Siren on preorder so far. Kier is a must have. She's a perfect piece of artwork to display.

Same here too

Only 150!!!!

Really don't want to miss out on this :panic:

EDIT - Assume we don't get charged until they ship like on normal Pre-orders??

Pre-ordered :yess:

Went with unframed as it's going to cost a fair chunk extra getting that all to the UK
Hoping shipping will be cheap but at about £54 before shipping I'm more than happy

Neil

I went with framed because I feel like I suck at going to Michael's and hand picking an ideal frame color and style in addition to the matting. Plus even with 50% off coupons at that store I inevitably seem to pay $200 or more anyway.

Getting it framed from SSC gives me the SDCC look which is exactly what I want with no additional fuss.

Got her with the frame. A little steep. But what the hell! Will be getting the Gethsemoni print also.

I went with framed because I feel like I suck at going to Michael's and hand picking an ideal frame color and style in addition to the matting. Plus even with 50% off coupons at that store I inevitably seem to pay $200 or more anyway.

Getting it framed from SSC gives me the SDCC look which is exactly what I want with no additional fuss.
You can get a frame like that from them for like $45 bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Seeing how I'd like to get each print for each statue I pre-ordered, will pre-order the framed version is adding up fast. I figure I will just get them framed when I have the extra money.

If you bought it framed it's probably going to cost a lot more to ship, too. There's also the breakage thing to consider. Poster tubes is the way to go, plus I prefer my taste when framing prints, over someone else.

Back