Kids have nothing better to do than kill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree.

I remember when my roommate went on a tour to Europe, the tour guide told everyone that they should remove anything with american flags from their bags and not wear any shirts or hats with the flag or anything like that. He was saying how it was for their safety.

But besides the america hat that goes on, There are always a lot of horror stories from people that go to places like Italy or Spain etc.
seems like there are a lot of bad people all around....

I have spent time in close to a dozen different countries i. Tgat last 3-4 years and not once had an issue. There is a arrogant american hate yes but american hate not so much. Act respectful. Dont assume they speak english. These go a very long way. I make a point to know basic phrases espcailly hello , thank you and do you speak english. Ask them how to say something in that language for next time. I have met people even knowing i am from us treat me very well and want nothing back in return.

I think most Australians would understand that this tragedy was a random attack that could have happened in a lot of places.

I wonder if it was pointed out to the gaming group how many tourists have been beaten to death on our streets over the years whether they'd be so quick to tar an entire nation's people with the same brush.

It's getting pretty bad on Facebook. They blame the lack of gun control here saying if we had gun bans things like this wouldn't happen. How unsafe it is here and also that the Australian government should demand that those kids be handed over to them to make sure they get life.

It's getting pretty bad on Facebook. They blame the lack of gun control here saying if we had gun bans things like this wouldn't happen. How unsafe it is here and also that the Australian government should demand that those kids be handed over to them to make sure they get life.

We don't get a lot of random shootings here because we have reasonably tight gun control. I support gun control in Australia, but how America manages its weapons is up to Americans, not us. What we do get is random assaults on our city streets, many of which have left people dead or permanently incapacitated. More than a few British packpackers have suffered this fate.

As for having the kids handed over to us... that's just ridiculous. Some people just have to accept that bad things can happen and do happen anywhere.

We don't get a lot of random shootings here because we have reasonably tight gun control. I support gun control in Australia, but how America manages its weapons is up to Americans, not us. What we do get is random assaults on our city streets, many of which have left people dead or permanently incapacitated. More than a few British packpackers have suffered this fate.

As for having the kids handed over to us... that's just ridiculous. Some people just have to accept that bad things can happen and do happen anywhere.

I think they're taking it personally. Those fools didn't target Aussies, they targeted whites.

I think they're taking it personally. Those fools didn't target Aussies, they targeted whites.

Funny how you don't see people on the news talking about it. Or saying that these were just little kids.

And if it doesn't fit the media's interest, they won't report it as a hate crime. If the colors were reversed, this would be another Rodney King situation. The coddling of the White media and government makes me want to vomit.

I would vote for lowering the age to be tried as an adult to 13.

@ 13 years of age, you're fully aware of consequences. I hate this "tried as a minor" bull ****.

It does sound like they're taking it personally, like one random shooting of an Australian is somehow the fault of every American. Stuff like this happens and a lot of people will get very emotional about it - but the media over here isn't making this out to be anything more than a random tragedy.

It does sound like they're taking it personally, like one random shooting of an Australian is somehow the fault of every American. Stuff like this happens and a lot of people will get very emotional about it - but the media over here isn't making this out to be anything more than a random tragedy.

:exactly: it annoys me when people blame a whole country because of a few individuals. A random tragedy is what it was, if it wasn't him it would of been someone else. The sick ****s were just out looking to kill someone. They didn't care who he was

:exactly: it annoys me when people blame a whole country because of a few individuals. A random tragedy is what it was, if it wasn't him it would of been someone else. The sick ****s were just out looking to kill someone. They didn't care who he was

That's debatable.

Degrading? Really? It was just a discussion on violence, no one was being racist or anything close.

I meant that they didn't plan to kill him because they knew who he was. If it wasn't him it would of been someone else in that town.

I personally suspect they saw him as a weak, White, Target.

Lane was undoubtedly attacked because of his color, why not the Vet?

Isn't that what "we" do as Americans?

I also wish there was a way to reach these children when the parents fail.

please don't put guns in the mix. they are tools and are dangerous in the wrong hands. america has multitudes of responsible gun owners that don't go hunting white boys for fun. our 2nd guarantees our right to bear firearms to prevent oppressive government from taking the helm like england had done to our colonists and was the reason our country was formed to begin with. this is purely an 'IDIOT' act.

Firearms to prevent oppressive government????.......well you got the guns aint no question mark there ....right?, you got all the guns you can carry....you got 6 year old girls with pink barbie 9 millimetres with there chubby star spangled parents taking them to gun ranges, you got guns linked to the american male feelings of being a man and hunting to eat lolz(must hunt alot!!!! for the size of most of you guys) and protecting your families lolz.......but you still have an oppressive government who make the kgb look like boy scouts at home and abroad a government that in all practicality is a military industrial complex that feeds off war........so i say booooo to your b.s. of course if you had a gun i would say yeahhhhhhh:clap but only because i would feel threatened that some nuts gonna shoot me!......and when did the constitution become gospel you guys are pretty literal with all things written down ie the bible no dinosaurs in the garden of eden.....anyone?, but the constitution says bare arms why not nukes,which i think would be a quicker way then the slow maddeling gun killings , if you all had proper weapons think of how much more quickly the rapture could happen a returned jesus twice daily at disneyland the dream is still possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back