Kids have nothing better to do than kill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Grand Theft Auto and Grown Ups 2.

random murders are amusing eh? :cuckoo:

5c624dbc5bc6cb70e5e3c670862a9e23.jpg

Its crazy. 15 years ago I would have been excited to visit so many different countries on this earth. China, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, etc. Now I don't wanna go anywhere for fear of killers, rapists, drug wars, etc. Now look. I have to scratch Oklahoma off the list of places to go? What a world.

You can't live a life being afraid of random violence or accidents, you'd never leave the house.

You can't live a life being afraid of random violence or accidents, you'd never leave the house.

why not? we should be afraid and AWARE of situations that may lead us down the wrong alleyway or path. going through life with rose colored glasses in 2013 is suicidal.

i too would have loved to visit many different places in the world, but not anymore. now it's new zealand and iceland..that's it. too many anti-americans everywhere in the world, so much so that the choices have become limited to visit a family friendly country. it sucks but it's unfortunately what it is.

Make an example of these turds

it's a shame that jackson, sharpton and the naacp are racist or else they would look past the color of the victim and advocate, rally or march for a maximum charge for these low life hoods. a heinous act is heinous, no matter who is the offender. the big 3 are predictably silent.

...and their parents? And their parents before them? And their parents before them?

wrong. Just the kid's parents since they "are" the ones responsible for "their" children.

why not? we should be afraid and AWARE of situations that may lead us down the wrong alleyway or path. going through life with rose colored glasses in 2013 is suicidal.

i too would have loved to visit many different places in the world, but not anymore. now it's new zealand and iceland..that's it. too many anti-americans everywhere in the world, so much so that the choices have become limited to visit a family friendly country. it sucks but it's unfortunately what it is.

:lol yeah, be afraid. Be very afraid.

wrong. Just the kid's parents since they "are" the ones responsible for "their" children.

These kids are old enough to know right from wrong, no matter how raw a deal they got from their parents.

My Facebook gaming page has a lot of Australians on it and wow the American hate over this really is awful! :(

I don't believe you can blame the parents solely, I do however think they are partially accountable. Something fundamentally went wrong in their upbringing for them to think this was an ok thing to do when bored.

I am at a loss when I read heinous things like this :(

My Facebook gaming page has a lot of Australians on it and wow the American hate over this really is awful! :(

I think most Australians would understand that this tragedy was a random attack that could have happened in a lot of places.

I wonder if it was pointed out to the gaming group how many tourists have been beaten to death on our streets over the years whether they'd be so quick to tar an entire nation's people with the same brush.

^
perhaps these eejits should've shot each other instead of innocent bystanders.

but that's too much to ask.

:lol yeah, be afraid. Be very afraid.

These kids are old enough to know right from wrong, no matter how raw a deal they got from their parents.

Again, this guy gets it. :hi5:

I know lots of people who were abused and/or neglected by their parents, and are great upstanding citizens. So yes, only so much lame excuse, it was the parents fault. How about, the individual takes responsibility for their actions. I highly doubt the boys parents said, hey go off the first random person you find. It's called taking ownership and recognizing that no matter how ****ty life deals you a hand, you can always rise above it. I lost three family members in the past six months. No excuse for me to lose it on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back