Kids have nothing better to do than kill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I'm a bit tired of this "tried as an adult" nonsense. Lower the age to thirteen - it's not as if they had no idea what they were doing was wrong. Time for us as a society to admit that adolescents can and should take responsibility for their actions.

They were bored? Well, we're bored with people like them as well. Put them down like the dogs they are.

They were bored? Well, we're bored with people like them as well. Put them down like the dogs they are.

Isn't Texas the only state that even uses the death penalty anymore? I mean actually uses it, doesn't just say they will, then never do.

4dd2cc27bc48edcbb7abf341e83f1816_zpsfbb1254a.jpg

having and actually using is different though.

I am afraid I am having trouble following your post. Are you equating a death row inmate using their right to appeal with a state not actually practicing the death penalty?

Sick world. In a sorta related note, I think we're gonna find out that that kidnapped Hannah girl was complicit in her families deaths.

problem is they probably won't be tried as adults. that has to change. old enough to kill, old enough to pay for the crime.

I kind of find that hard to believe. If it were just her mom, maybe, but no way she would wish harm on a younger sibling.

I kind of find that hard to believe. If it were just her mom, maybe, but no way she would wish harm on a younger sibling.

Hmm. Crazy enough to kill mom, crazy enough to kill brother. Don't really see a deliniation there.

problem is they probably won't be tried as adults. that has to change. old enough to kill, old enough to pay for the crime.

The 17 year old might. Not sure who pulled the trigger, as if that makes a difference anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back