Kids have nothing better to do than kill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These 3 should be made to watch the Prequel Trilogy, that's worse than death.

Nah, screw it, kill them afterwards anyways.

My Facebook gaming page has a lot of Australians on it and wow the American hate over this really is awful! :(

Must be the first time an Australian was killed in America by Americans.

We are media sheep.

No, this thrill kill thing has happened plenty. Reminds me of Leopold and Loeb.

Its crazy. 15 years ago I would have been excited to visit so many different countries on this earth. China, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, etc. Now I don't wanna go anywhere for fear of killers, rapists, drug wars, etc. Now look. I have to scratch Oklahoma off the list of places to go? What a world.
Turkey? I was there couple months ago. Sure there were riots(I actually was there on May Day aka European Roit Day). Never felt unsafe. I rode Buses, trains, subways never felt unsafe.

why not? we should be afraid and AWARE of situations that may lead us down the wrong alleyway or path. going through life with rose colored glasses in 2013 is suicidal.

i too would have loved to visit many different places in the world, but not anymore. now it's new zealand and iceland..that's it. too many anti-americans everywhere in the world, so much so that the choices have become limited to visit a family friendly country. it sucks but it's unfortunately what it is.
Better not go to many places anywhere. It would be interesting where to you live that so safe.

My Facebook gaming page has a lot of Australians on it and wow the American hate over this really is awful! :(

please let them know all americans aren't responsible. it's the thug mentality of the generation coming up. we still have caring, hard working, non-violent offenders in the US that are just as appalled and pissed as they are.

Better not go to many places anywhere. It would be interesting where to you live that so safe.

point is, no where is 100% safe. and that's why you must be very aware of your surroundings and don't put yourself in a bad situation. this at least minimizes your chances of a bad time.

boredom idiots and guns ........whatchathink would happen?

please don't put guns in the mix. they are tools and are dangerous in the wrong hands. america has multitudes of responsible gun owners that don't go hunting white boys for fun. our 2nd guarantees our right to bear firearms to prevent oppressive government from taking the helm like england had done to our colonists and was the reason our country was formed to begin with. this is purely an 'IDIOT' act.

let em hang from the trees, typical food stamp punks

ibdxNdOjddLtcE.gif

please let them know all americans aren't responsible. it's the thug mentality of the generation coming up. we still have caring, hard working, non-violent offenders in the US that are just as appalled and pissed as they are.

point is, no where is 100% safe. and that's why you must be very aware of your surroundings and don't put yourself in a bad situation. this at least minimizes your chances of a bad time.

please don't put guns in the mix. they are tools and are dangerous in the wrong hands. america has multitudes of responsible gun owners that don't go hunting white boys for fun. our 2nd guarantees our right to bear firearms to prevent oppressive government from taking the helm like england had done to our colonists and was the reason our country was formed to begin with. this is purely an 'IDIOT' act.

I just checked-- The "multi" button works.

Careful with the discussion going down a political route. We've seen it before where people have very divergent views and things will invariably become heated causing the thread to be locked. Let's keep things active but respectful so that the thread remains open.

Thanks.

Careful with the discussion going down a political route. We've seen it before where people have very divergent views and things will invariably become heated causing the thread to be locked. Let's keep things active but respectful so that the thread remains open.

Thanks.

political views are opinion. our constitution isn't opinion. it is what it is and was put into place for those reasons stated. these are facts.

please provide a step by step if you require multi-posting every time i reply more than once in a thread. when i click on multi, it just lights up yellow and does nothing.

surfin4 prefers carbombs. :lecture

Absolutely insane.

They should never leave prison, at the very least.

:lol not funny but funny.

this eejits have a haunted A-hole.

who you gonna call??

political views are opinion. our constitution isn't opinion. it is what it is and was put into place for those reasons stated. these are facts.

please provide a step by step if you require multi-posting every time i reply more than once in a thread. when i click on multi, it just lights up yellow and does nothing.

You gotta quote that **** foo.

Thanks.

You gotta quote that **** foo.

so press multi, quote the person, then post and it will move to another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back