Kids have nothing better to do than kill

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, think i got it except quoted myself. any suggestions the right order to do this? thanks CP!!

You gotta quote that **** foo.

What he said.

so press multi, quote the person, then post and it will move to another?

Yes.

test 1..........

Pass.

test 2,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pass.

political views are opinion. our constitution isn't opinion. it is what it is and was put into place for those reasons stated. these are facts.

please provide a step by step if you require multi-posting every time i reply more than once in a thread. when i click on multi, it just lights up yellow and does nothing.

You can even organize the quotes according to which order they appeared (ie this post was made previously to the other ones but I'm responding to it afterwards. The board does not want threads to go down the political route because they degenerate quickly (especially the ones dealing with controversial subjects such as gun laws etc.). That's THE fact. Thanks.

ok, think i got it except quoted myself. any suggestions the right order to do this? thanks CP!!

Indeed.

Kids today and their awful, vulgar rap!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4zkj6IRzM[/ame]

SPOILERS. They both die.

why not? we should be afraid and AWARE of situations that may lead us down the wrong alleyway or path. going through life with rose colored glasses in 2013 is suicidal.

i too would have loved to visit many different places in the world, but not anymore. now it's new zealand and iceland..that's it. too many anti-americans everywhere in the world, so much so that the choices have become limited to visit a family friendly country. it sucks but it's unfortunately what it is.

Not afraid just aware. If you go through life in fear of what MAY happen then you won't get much done. Anything can happen, you can get hit with an asteroid. Always be aware and alert. There are phychos out there. These dumbass wannabe thugs are a disgrace and should be held in jail til the end of days.

Getting blown up in an Israeli suburb is more likely to happen than getting hit by an asteroid.

This is a fact. But I should not say it because it will lead to problems. It doesn't matter how well it illustrates my point. That will be lost under every other tangent the statement evokes, all of which are politically divisive.

Unless you're trying to start ****, and are prepared to successfully stand your ground (plenty have stood their ground and failed), you shouldn't do that.

I once killed a thread just to watch it die.

I once killed a thread just to watch it die.

it starts with....

Elevator-boner-fail.gif

then the barrage of intentional obscenities follows.

LOLz

I don't know why people prefer multi, I prefer them separate when reading them.

here is what was on the one kids twitter feed.
"with my n***as when its time to start taken lifes"

"90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM"

Why is this not a racial thing again? Where is our president on this one? Where is AL and Jessie? The president says nothing on this and this is actually getting Australia in an uproar.

We have a big bastard problem in this country... white, black you name it. Kids grow up on the street without a stable father figure and this is what we get. No hobbies, no talents, no marketable skills. Pure liabilities.

I think I'll stick with the forums on the news sites. I would be banned here if I posted what I really thought but I can post ANYTHING there.

Why is this not a racial thing again? Where is our president on this one? Where is AL and Jessie? The president says nothing on this and this is actually getting Australia in an uproar.

I'll leave it up to the locals to comment on their president, but as for Australia - there may be a few isolated pockets of rage making a bit of noise on some forums and shock-jock radio stations, but there really is no uproar. Had Chris Lane been targeted because of his nationality that'd get a much different response.

Its crazy. 15 years ago I would have been excited to visit so many different countries on this earth. China, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, etc. Now I don't wanna go anywhere for fear of killers, rapists, drug wars, etc. Now look. I have to scratch Oklahoma off the list of places to go? What a world.

why not? we should be afraid and AWARE of situations that may lead us down the wrong alleyway or path. going through life with rose colored glasses in 2013 is suicidal.

i too would have loved to visit many different places in the world, but not anymore. now it's new zealand and iceland..that's it. too many anti-americans everywhere in the world, so much so that the choices have become limited to visit a family friendly country. it sucks but it's unfortunately what it is.

I kind of agree.

I remember when my roommate went on a tour to Europe, the tour guide told everyone that they should remove anything with american flags from their bags and not wear any shirts or hats with the flag or anything like that. He was saying how it was for their safety.

But besides the america hat that goes on, There are always a lot of horror stories from people that go to places like Italy or Spain etc.
seems like there are a lot of bad people all around....

:lol:lol that made me laugh

here is what was on the one kids twitter feed.
"with my n***as when its time to start taken lifes"

"90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM"

Because for some reason it's not PC to say that racism comes in all colors even though it does.

These boys should be charged with hate crimes as well.

it's a shame that jackson, sharpton and the naacp are racist or else they would look past the color of the victim and advocate, rally or march for a maximum charge for these low life hoods. a heinous act is heinous, no matter who is the offender. the big 3 are predictably silent.

yeah where IS Jackson or Sharpton? are people going to march about this on the streets?

I wonder how the media is going to spin this, and I even wonder if the President will say anything about it. Will he do his "If I had a son" speech?

This is Big news, BIG! the media is going to lose their s___ with this, It just makes me wonder if they are going to turn this into a race thing.

yeah where IS Jackson or Sharpton? are people going to march about this on the streets?

I wonder how the media is going to spin this, and I even wonder if the President will say anything about it. Will he do his "If I had a son" speech?

This is Big news, BIG! the media is going to lose their s___ with this, It just makes me wonder if they are going to turn this into a race thing.

OK officials are charging the two black teens as adults with murder. they are charging the white teen who was driving with accessory after the fact.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/teenagers-allegedly-murder-college-baseball-player-boredom-article-1.1431445

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back