Kid goes crazy when pulled away from videogame.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimera 1

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0YJaZPEgzKs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0YJaZPEgzKs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think he cares more about the camera than the game....awwww he wants to die.
That's how I felt with original Nintendo games with no saves...tough times

It doesn't help when older kids are egging him on. He's a brat to begin with, and those other kids are just making it worse. If I were a parent watching this I'd be totally pissed at all of them.

it's times like this i turn to bender for guidance.

"it's time to stop letting your children sit in front of the television, it's time for you as parents to spend more time with your kids, and beat them."

It doesn't help when older kids are egging him on. He's a brat to begin with, and those other kids are just making it worse. If I were a parent watching this I'd be totally pissed at all of them.

Pfftt...messing with a crazy kid like that is fun as hell. :lol

I actually know people that would say "Get away from me you idiotic fool!"

Big brothers doing their job and tormenting the hell out of that little ***t. No doubt momma is spoiling him when shes around.

All four of them need to die. The kid with his overreacting (he's too old for that ^^^^) and the instigators for messing with him.

This stuff happens all the time. Sibling rivalry, picking on younger kids, pressing buttons to get the desired reactions. But to put this ^^^^ on the internet?

Who cares about them? It wasn't even amusing. There's so much garbage on the internet, it's mind boggling.

Back