Ki Adi Mundi 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Ki Adi Mundi 1/6th figure

I'm fine with it on the buck if it cuts down on price.

My guess for the exclusive item would be an ass.

His own.

You know, the one that was handed to him by Palpatine in a most halfhearted scene. There really should have been a bit more of a duel, even if very minor for this character.

Ummm...Palpatine didn't Kill Ki. The Purple Marine clones did.

Edit...Palpatine killed Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and...wow, I can't remember. Was it Saesee Tinn?

His own.

You know, the one that was handed to him by Palpatine in a most halfhearted scene. There really should have been a bit more of a duel, even if very minor for this character.

hahaha :banana off..but still hilarious!

His own.

You mean the duel in Palps office? Mundi didn't take part in that. He was killed by his troops on that one planet's name with the snow, or ash, or whatever it was. Crap, what is that planet's name?

Thankyou. I knew it began with an M, but muunilist and mustafar were all that came to mind.

You mean the duel in Palps office? Mundi didn't take part in that. He was killed by his troops on that one planet's name with the snow, or ash, or whatever it was. Crap, what is that planet's name?

The planet Ki died on was Mygeeto

His own.

I think you are confused.

Ki Adi Mundi had a pretty powerful death scene IMHO.

My knowledge of the prequels has surfaced!:eek::eek:

I'll admit, I'm an original trilogy fan. I found the cartoon version did the Jedi much more justice than the movies. Maybe it's because he had a speaking role, but I liked Ki from his first appearance in the Jedi Council in TPM. Guess it's time to watch ROTS again.....

Did he get shot in the back or something?

I think you are confused.

Ki Adi Mundi had a pretty powerful death scene IMHO.

I thought so too. His bewildered look at the betrayal led to that futile flurry of saber swings as those Marines blasted him down, It was one of the more intense moments in that montage of Jedi death...

My knowledge of the prequels has surfaced!:eek::eek:

I'll admit, I'm an original trilogy fan. I found the cartoon version did the Jedi much more justice than the movies. Maybe it's because he had a speaking role, but I liked Ki from his first appearance in the Jedi Council in TPM. Guess it's time to watch ROTS again.....

Did he get shot in the back or something?

Not in the back...Commander Bacara and the 21st Nova Corps turned on him when Order 66 was executed. He took a few of them with him by turning their blaster bolts back on them with his lightsaber.

The eyes throw the whole thing off. It looks like a zombie.

ki-adi_mundi.jpg

Mundi definitely had the best death in the order 66 montage.

Whenever I hear (or read) the word "montage", it brings to mind Gary Johnston training to save Team America from the terrorists.

I am glad we are getting him now. He is one of the more prominent minor Jedi and he is cool. I wonder if there will be an exclusive. It looks like it will be a newsletter preorder next week.

Actually I think the sculpt looks better than the still shot of the actor.
I wanted this guy but wouldve preferred anther female jedi council member.

Very cool to see him, and he's one of the few remaining Jedi figures I really want. Also, kinda surprised to see a new 1/6 announcement this close to SDCC, especially since its been so quiet since Toy Fair.

Last year they previewed Bespin Luke right before SDCC and you could preorder him at the Con. I imagine that they are going to do the same thing with Mundi,

Back