Ki Adi Mundi 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Ki Adi Mundi 1/6th figure

How's this.

ki_adi_mundi.jpg

Thats a definite improvement. Good job.

Nice work Sean, he always had a kind look to him... the small eye tweak makes a big difference!

I'm really excited about this figure, kinda underwhelmed by Aalya, but this guy gets me back in the action :rock

This looks like a cool figure. I'll be getting him only if he's not as much as General Kenobi.
Are we guessing what the "exclusive" will be?
:chew

I'm glad that we're getting him, but I'll most likely pass. I can't afford as many of these figures as I could before.

Be happy to pick this one up! Hope it sells well enough, we get a Sasse Tinn.

Clone Wars Battle mask/armor included, of course!

Looks freaking awesome!! The sculpt detailing right now looks off the charts. Eyes appear on target with the contacts used in the movie. I'll be using some RP to get this one.

i think its nice that they went back and did a couple prequel jedi. thought maybe they were done with prequel characters. of course my prequel collection will never be complete without EPI kenobi so i can complete my duel of the fates set up.

Truly awesome. Awesome choice, awesome execution. Awesome that they are still using my personal wishlist to make their decisions. :rotfl

I'm really curious what the exclusive will be.

After flying half way round the world to arrive in HK this morning, I arrived at the hotel, took a shower and login to my email to see this piece of good news!

Ki Adi Mundi, another Alien Jedi for my SW 1:6 collection. :chew

Now I am hoping the exclusive will be a holographic Commander Bacara or even a 1:6 scale Commander Bacara!!!! Now, I need to go get some sleep because I am hallucinating. :rotfl

Unless its an absolutely fantastic costume or exclusive this may have to be a pass for me as personally I think the Hasbro sculpt with a £30 repaint is way way better than this and usually SSC production values go downhill from the first posted photograph anyway

Pick up Ki adi on ebay for £5

A buck body and a jedi robe - £5 - £10

Repaint £30

Cathode Lightsabre conversion £10

Sooner spend £50 on something thats unique and that looks way better than this

than £50 on the SSC

Coincidently Ive collected the above items for a Ki Adi Mundi just havent commisioned a repaint yet.

Last edited:
Ki-Adi always reminded me of these guys:

coneheads_aff.jpg

I just can't get a conehead Jedi.

:r2d2line will keep this one in mind I will reserve judgement till I see this one in the Flesh, However it does look pretty good though......

Back