Ki Adi Mundi 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Ki Adi Mundi 1/6th figure

Out of all the prequel Jedi, Mundi's appearance is one of the most unique and not just because of that conical noggin of his. The Jedi outfit is tailored differently than the others and looking at how well the Sideshow team renders those layered, textured clothes, Mundi should give that team a chance to really shine.

Sean...you mentioned Miller as the potential sculptor...I was leaning more towards Oluf. Mundi's wrinkled look harkens a bit to his fine work on Sidious. Whomever it is, the work here looks outstanding too.

Wonder what the exclusive will be? I'd like to see that trippy sunhat he wore on Tatooine in the "Outlander" series of comics. That would be a cool nod to this character's contributions in the EU (like introducing A'Shared Hett as his padawan) and it would be an exclusive that the "casual" collector could live without. We'll see...

Sean...you mentioned Miller as the potential sculptor...I was leaning more towards Oluf. Mundi's wrinkled look harkens a bit to his fine work on Sidious. Whomever it is, the work here looks outstanding too.

I'd guess one of those two, but the beard hair sculpting has me thinking Tim as a reflection of the Gandalf sculpt, Oluf's haired figures that I've seen don't have that ultra fine line quality to them like this has, or maybe he's changed his game. Regardless, whoever did it really did a nice job.

I personally dont care if its on the buck or pro. The buck has worked fine for all the other Jedi and IMO will be fine for this one too.

I personally dont care if its on the buck or pro. The buck has worked fine for all the other Jedi and IMO will be fine for this one too.

Totally agree.

I also agree with Loki. His eyes look too evil.

Last edited:

I have to say that is a very good sculpt and paint apps. by Sideshow!

I don't care for it at all but I will give credit where it is due and it looks great!

Shouldn't the Buck be dead by now? Luke should be the last-ish.

Can't stand that body!

hasbros sculpt was dead on. this has a SS MACEness to it. its like someone made mace windu and ki adi mundis lookalike brother

My guess for the exclusive item would be an ass.

His own.

You know, the one that was handed to him by Palpatine in a most halfhearted scene. There really should have been a bit more of a duel, even if very minor for this character.

No there is something cold and distant about his eyes. Not at all like he was in the movie.. I think the problem maybe that, like ANH Luke, the pupils on the eyes are just too dang small... and that felt really nit-picky to type that.. I will go take a shower now. :eek:

How's this.

ki_adi_mundi.jpg

Back