keysta75 1/6 Collection 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up on the They Live links. Waiting to hear back from dude about the sculpts. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks! Nice collection too, btw.

Thanks for the heads up on the They Live links. Waiting to hear back from dude about the sculpts. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks! Nice collection too, btw.

No problem bro. Always willing to help out a fellow freak away I can. Remember if you score the sculpts let Greggo do paint job for you. He will do an excellent job for you.

hey dude,

excellent collection! I'm jealous of your Blade and King Leonidas! But my question is where did you get that Custom 24 stand? I need a good stand like that for my Jack... I hate the Enterbay stand..

hey dude,

excellent collection! I'm jealous of your Blade and King Leonidas! But my question is where did you get that Custom 24 stand? I need a good stand like that for my Jack... I hate the Enterbay stand..

xjamiex thanks for the love dude. The guy you want to talk to he goes by the name of Evilface he made the decal for me and I applied to a hot toys stand. Click here for Evilface thread

Wicked! Thanks brother, I definitely need to get my hands on one of those.

Jack is my favourite in my collection too... although I'm fairly new and I only have six 1/6's, he stands out so much.

Long live 24 baby!

nice collection i really like it. i still need blade and leonidas the prices are crazy right now.:hi5:

Wicked! Thanks brother, I definitely need to get my hands on one of those.

Jack is my favourite in my collection too... although I'm fairly new and I only have six 1/6's, he stands out so much.

Long live 24 baby!

That's right baby 24 Forever. I started watching season 1 again like two days ago.

nice collection i really like it. i still need blade and leonidas the prices are crazy right now.:hi5:

Thanks It0778 they are a bit pricey now, but I scored King leo for $250 shipped. And Blade I got when he came out at retail price.

This is a great collection. Kudos
Thanks for showing some love Wake:rock

hey keysta... it's me fifty34 from YouTube :wink1:

and thats my Collection on Sideshow Freaks
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55290&page=34

Aslan you video and your collection is on fire. Really loved that video and the way you mix T2 movie into your video it really really rock:rock

Last edited:
hey keysta,

I need your advice! I never even knew a V for Vendetta figure existed until I saw your collection and it truly reminded me of how much of an amazing film it is... so the wife and I rewatched it tonight (haven't seen it in years) and now I really want a V figure haha. How do you like yours? Any comments, review, tip, etc? Is it worth dishing out the money or do you even think I should wait for a Hot Toys version (although I doubt it)..

Thanks again!

Jamie

hey keysta,

I need your advice! I never even knew a V for Vendetta figure existed until I saw your collection and it truly reminded me of how much of an amazing film it is... so the wife and I rewatched it tonight (haven't seen it in years) and now I really want a V figure haha. How do you like yours? Any comments, review, tip, etc? Is it worth dishing out the money or do you even think I should wait for a Hot Toys version (although I doubt it)..

Thanks again!

Jamie

sent you a pm to get started:hi5:

You have an awesome collection, man!! :rock :rock :rock
I really like the custom James Bond fig!!!

Thanks for sharing! :hi5:

Damn man you collection is sick // i need to get some mirrors made for my Detolfs // it makes such a huge difference :clap

Back