keysta75 1/6 Collection 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks awesome! I haven't seen the film but I am going to definitely watch it now, if I like it i'll be pestering you for the recipe!

You sure do know how to put a custom together buddy!

Thanks Platty I got a surprise for you and Greggo coming soon. It's long over do.

Awesoem DeNiro Key!!! The collection is looking tight my brotha real tight!:hi5:

Yeah it's a pretty awesome figure.

how'd you manage to get a glowing saber on that SSC vader?

I got it from ebay a long time ago but here's a link to the tutorial
Cathode Saber Tutorial

Amazing collection mate. One of my favourites. :clap

Platty , watch Heat !.

Thanks uscmhicks you also have a awesome heat figure. I would love to see more pics of it. And yes platty check out the movie it is an excellent film.

Hey keysta great stuff bro... That Deniro is sweet! Big Deniro fan, have a goodfellas tattoo...

Can't wait to get my velvet taxi driver head.

Keep'em coming my friend.

De Niro great figure:clap
mind wave
"must give to El Calvo must give to El Calvo"

Great figure bro.:wave

100_2220.jpg

Wow that looks awesome man,great work on this custom :clap

The They Live custom is to ____ing die for! Could you please tell me who did the work? About how much did that run you? I've been thinking of trying to put together a 'Nada' from They Live. They would go perfect together. Wow man, very impressed with that figure. The paper is a super nice touch. Please let me know!

This is one damn fine collection :rock I just watched "They Live" (great flick) and your custom came out great!

This is one damn fine collection :rock I just watched "They Live" (great flick) and your custom came out great!

Thanks Marfmaster I'm happy that you enjoyed that classic movie as well as my figure.

WOW! How did I miss this Key; Congrats on your Neil McCauley aka Robert De Niro sculpt, I liked him in that role and the Gun Battles, Smart Movie.

I don't know how you've missed it Colossus my friend. Customikey did an excellent paint job on the sculpt. I plan on doing a video review of that figure soon. Stay tuned.

Back