keysta75 1/6 Collection 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey keysta, absolutely love the setup! The mirror detolfs are very attractive. Where did you get them? May want to get some of them myself!

The name of the place is All City Glass and Mirror on Utica Ave in Brooklyn it's close to Kings Plaza. If you need the number I could pm you it.

I know Flosi I'm just waiting on an update from you:impatient:...no rush:impatient:

I know, I know. I was going to take pics Friday but I needed to pick up a new cell phone. I dropped my old ass v1 iphone and cracked the screen while bbq'n the weekend before. :(

Anyway, I'll take pics this weekend, assuming I can get enough natural light in my collecting room to make it all look nice. :lol

Great stuff! :rock

What happened to the other thread? :huh

Thanks Maglor for stopping by but the other thread was old and a bit messy and this one here seems to a little more organize. Thanks to all who showed me love in my old thread.
I'll just update this one when I get new figures and become a great photographer like you. Always love your pics.

Last edited:
Thanks man. :)

Just enjoyed watching your video. I gotta do that one of these days...

100_2207-1.jpg

100_2216.jpg

100_2215.jpg

100_2218.jpg

100_2219.jpg

100_2220.jpg
Here's my latest custom figure painted by Customikey Robert De Niro in the movie HEAT

Last edited:
Wow that looks awesome! I haven't seen the film but I am going to definitely watch it now, if I like it i'll be pestering you for the recipe!

You sure do know how to put a custom together buddy!

Back