keysta75 1/6 Collection 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude. What a great collection. Really like the Death Note set-up you have, what a great series. The Vader, Stormie and Emperor set-up is absolutely awesome. I need that on my shelves:exactly:. Just waiting to be able to afford a Vader to go with my two Stormtroopers:impatient:.

Dude. What a great collection. Really like the Death Note set-up you have, what a great series. The Vader, Stormie and Emperor set-up is absolutely awesome. I need that on my shelves:exactly:. Just waiting to be able to afford a Vader to go with my two Stormtroopers:impatient:.

thanks for the compliments my friend but I wish I could say that I have those figures in my collection. I've sold so many figures but not quite out of the game just yet.:dance

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the wonderful comments.:1-1:

Here ya go. A quick few photos. Hope you will enjoy them.
IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

V-1.png

V2.png

This figure was a catalyst that got me searching for other 1/6 figures on youtube. Then I found Mike's Eagleeye video and the rest is history.

Awesome collection you have (had)

:)

thanks for the compliments my friend but I wish I could say that I have those figures in my collection. I've sold so many figures but not quite out of the game just yet.:dance

Shame to hear that Keysta but like you, I've sold of pretty much all my figures other than my HT Preds which I won't ever sell unless I'm really forced to. So why did you sell them & what does your collection look like now?

Shame to hear that Keysta but like you, I've sold of pretty much all my figures other than my HT Preds which I won't ever sell unless I'm really forced to. So why did you sell them & what does your collection look like now?

Fell a few hard times. And now I have maybe 7 figures total most of them being HT's Bruce lee. One day I'll make a return. I just don't have the love for it at the moment...With that being said I think all it would take is for me is to just purchase a new figure.:dunno

Back