keysta75 1/6 Collection 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have sworn I had posted in your thread already but couldn't find it, so just wanted to say you've got a great collection and the mirrored backs are fantastic. They really show off the usually hidden side of the figures, which many times are just as detailed but rarely seen.

I wouldn't worry about not buying Demon Bats because I know the set will be worth a lot, but Scarecrow alone will be worth a hefty amount of change soon!

The set will one day be worth a lot of money. I may add Demon Bats to collection someday.

Great Pic's Update Key, I like the Triad of Insanity

Thanks colossus I'm glad you like the minor update.:1-1:

I could have sworn I had posted in your thread already but couldn't find it, so just wanted to say you've got a great collection and the mirrored backs are fantastic. They really show off the usually hidden side of the figures, which many times are just as detailed but rarely seen.

Thanks flyandfight for stopping in and checking me out. I've added the mirrors so I could view my figures from the back without moving them around. I think it adds a bit of a classier look to the Detolfs.

Just looking better and better all the time matey.

Great, great stuff :hi5:

Bob

No better then yours Bob.:1-1:

DSCN0095.jpg
Small update thanks to crazypredator2 for selling me the T-1000. I need an extra one to complete my Terminator collection.

DSCN0095.jpg
Small update thanks to crazypredator2 for selling me the T-1000. I need an extra one to complete my Terminator collection.

EXCELLENT! The circle is now complete (for the most part, where is our BD T2 T-800?!) Looks great brother!

Side note, I just went back and looked at your collection as a whole again and saw your Deniro Heat figure. I'm watching that again right now and was just thinking that would be a cool series of figures to have. Can you get me some 1 on 1 time ( :lol ) with your custom when you get a chance (some individual shots I mean)?

I see Headplay's thread recently had a Pacino, did you see that?

EDIT
Dam*, forgot to mention I love the Winter's pic! GREAT JOB there!

What up w/ that V: Vendetta figure? I love that film, would love to have a 1/6th scale version of that, but sadly, I'm not holding my breath for Hot Toys to make one.

LMK...

Damn son! You got a sick collection! Keep up the good work!
Thanks shortround. And I will

What up w/ that V: Vendetta figure? I love that film, would love to have a 1/6th scale version of that, but sadly, I'm not holding my breath for Hot Toys to make one.

LMK...

The figure is from the DC Direct 12" figure all I did was switch him out to a hot toys truetype and I changes his boots to the German DiD boots.

Good shots keysta! Are these photos from your nikon?

DSCN0173.jpg
Only this one

Last edited:
Nikon Coolpix S8100
NikonS8100IM3.jpg

NikonS8100IM.jpg

stormtrooperNikon.jpg

Here are some pictures taken with the Nikon S8100. I'm thinking about returning the camera. Pictures are OK but videos come out way too dark for my taste.
I'm looking towards the Canon - PowerShot SX30IS

Canon PowerShot SX30IS
Untitled2-1.jpg

IMG_0187new.png

IMG_0126new.png

IMG_0176new.png

Some shots with the Canon Powershot SX30IS​

Last edited:
Back