Keir Dullea as Red Spaceman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exec Replicas posted the Kier figure in their 2010 NYCC show album and Go Hero said on their facebook page that ER "plan to" release him some time in 2011. i'm still not getting my hopes up.

Yeah, I really doubt it will ever happen.

But if it sees the light of day I'll drop some coin on one.

Yeah, people love those sets... but I've never seen one actually sell for that much. But, I seem to recall one going for around $1300 :google

that's like Anicom Scar pred money, and i think the Twinch Squad set is even more rare. does anyone on here actually have one?

I think a few members got ripped off by the guy that made them, but don't recall anyone here actually owning one.

My buddy Sladesuperagent's been trying to score one for years. Been close a few times, but still on the hunt.

Yeah, I came 'really close' to getting ripped off by Twinch Squad for these. It was just when I was getting into 1/6 collecting, and figures were NOWHERE near as good as what we have now thanks to HT, but the 'Android Hunter' Blade Runner figure pulled me in...and these Twinch Squad sets were next.

Luckily I emailed about shipping just before the fiasco blew up. I got a response about shipping and saw on some boards that people were already getting ripped off, so I waited it out and watched it get worse. Wish I could have got the sets (i was in for the silver, red and yellow suits), but MUCH HAPPIER I never lost my $$$. Besides, with the quality of figures now, these suits aren't nearly as good anymore. The helmet and the pack are GREAT, but the suits are a little too 'baggy' and G.I. Joe-ish now IMO.

Anyways, this is still probably my MOST WANTED 1/6 representation in my collection, so I would be TOTALLY in for the Dullea and Lockwood if they ever see the light of day. :pray:

i was under the impression that ER used the TS set for their proto Dullea figure and planned to reproduce it for retail. it looked right on the figure they had displayed anyway.

heh, awesome. how did you order them without getting ripped off? ebay?

also, pics are required.

Yeah, it was ebay some years ago.
He was one of the lucky ones that Twinch made good on.
Initially he was selling just the one but I made on offer on the two.
He had excellent feedback and good coms(I asked dozens of questions) or I wouldnt have pulled the trigger.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

man, that's pretty nice for coming out a bajillion years ago... but, i'm still not gonna drop $3500 for it.

If I remember right it was about $600 for the both.
A deal now but seemed alot at the time.

Yeah, $300 was a lot of scratch for a figure when these were being made. Not much else going for that much in the 1/6 world at the time.

Still quite a bit of $$$ these days, but more and more custom jobs are hitting in that range.

Yeah, and that $300 was JUST for the suit. didn't include the body or head-sculpt to look like Dullea or Lockwood. And that $300 is in like 2002 dollars. :thud:

Thanks for the pics SR.
Someone had a Twinch Squad 2001 suit on ebay about a year ago as BIN for $600 or $650.
I was I could have pulled the trigger on that, but I knew I was ordering Rainman's GBU sets at the time.

Last MIP red suit went for $850 on ebay and a set of 3 just went for $3500. There seems to have been a lot more on there lately. A loose one went for $625 a few months ago.

And to think I remember passing on those when they actually had them in FP London.... arghhh!

I found this pic on Steve's page over on FB, with the caption-
'YES...it is coming!'
2001.jpg

Back