Keaton Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Keaton possibly back as the Bat in solo Flash movie

As long as he doesn?t Interfere with Jeffrey Dean Morgan Batman, I?m ok with this I guess ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as he doesn?t Interfere with Jeffrey Dean Morgan Batman, I?m ok with this I guess ..

Well rumor is we're getting this instead of the Jeffrey dean Morgan batman.

WB: "LOL! We don't know what we're doing!"

Well then, this is horrible news... [emoji2357][emoji2357]

wrong! That’s an awesome news!

Latest rumor: maybe not for flash but for an HBO series where he plays mentor as the original Bats to Batman Beyond. Probably won’t ever happen, just as the rest of the rumors.

wrong! That?s an awesome news!

Latest rumor: maybe not for flash but for an HBO series where he plays mentor as the original Bats to Batman Beyond. Probably won?t ever happen, just as the rest of the rumors.

Whatever would stop a thomas Wayne batman from appearing in Flashpoint is definitely bad news. Passing over Morgan is also a terrible mistake.

Also Keaton is from a weirdo-burton verse, I don?t see how DcEU and that mesh well..

Eh, Keaton Batman is one of the last great cinematic icons that has yet to be tainted and ended on a pretty high note.

SCREW IT, I HOPE THEY RUIN HIM. YEAH, THROW HIM INTO THE DCEU W/ EZRA MILLER. YEAAAAAH

In all seriousness, how about just cutting out the Flash and DCEU entirely? People seem to be excited for this announcement BECAUSE of Keaton Batman. Last year Joker proved you could do your own thing without connecting it to any particular universe. Why can't you just bring Keaton back for his own Batman film without shared anything?

Doesn't even have to be Batman Beyond or Dark Knight Returns. Just do a logical follow up from Batman Returns. Where would THAT character be 28 years later? Then it writes itself.

Eh, Keaton Batman is one of the last great cinematic icons that has yet to be tainted and ended on a pretty high note.

SCREW IT, I HOPE THEY RUIN HIM. YEAH, THROW HIM INTO THE DCEU W/ EZRA MILLER. YEAAAAAH

In all seriousness, how about just cutting out the Flash and DCEU entirely? People seem to be excited for this announcement BECAUSE of Keaton Batman. Last year Joker proved you could do your own thing without connecting it to any particular universe. Why can't you just bring Keaton back for his own Batman film without shared anything?

Doesn't even have to be Batman Beyond or Dark Knight Returns. Just do a logical follow up from Batman Returns. Where would THAT character be 28 years later? Then it writes itself.

Exactly.

A Burton-verse Dark Knight Returns meets Birdman.

Bruce lost what was left of his sanity after the Selina Kyle thing. Maybe became a drunk. Alfred died a while ago, and he's spent decades banging bimbos and getting wasted....he finally became the Bruce Wayne persona for real.

But something reignites the spark, just like in the comic book, and he goes down to the cave, all covered in decades worth of dust, and he's all old and bald and wrinkled, but he gets that crazy smile on his face and pulls one of the suits out of storage. Goes on a spree killing criminals all over Gotham.

And this time....he dies in the end. For real dies. No fake out. We never get to see Batman actually die, but in this one we do.

It can be a direct sequel to Batman Returns. "Batman: The Dark Knight Falls."

That would be too awesome for words.

No I think we had enough of this old man Batman crap. I?m tired of a haggard worn out Batman who is ready to hang it up. Let me see a fully working, fully functional Batman done right for once. No more giving up cause gf died or just old and mad

Let this Bruce be the guy who mentors terry or something. Enough of the broken and sad Bruce Wayne. We had that crap in the dark knight rises which ruined the second movie imo that?s why I ignore it and we had it with affleck.

Let?s have a lively Batman who is content on being Batman and wants to continue as long as he can

No I think we had enough of this old man Batman crap. I?m tired of a haggard worn out Batman who is ready to hang it up. Let me see a fully working, fully functional Batman done right for once. No more giving up cause gf died or just old and mad

Let this Bruce be the guy who mentors terry or something. Enough of the broken and sad Bruce Wayne. We had that crap in the dark knight rises which ruined the second movie imo that?s why I ignore it and we had it with affleck.

Let?s have a lively Batman who is content on being Batman and wants to continue as long as he can

Well, that's Pattinson, right?

More superhero, less anti-hero. I like it.

Well, that's Pattinson, right?

I hope so. The whole ?I have to give up this to protect the ones I love? crap is getting old. I always thought Batman saw his fight as a war and that no matter what he lost he keeps fighting cause it?s what his mind is fixated on doing.
His greatest loss was Jason and he still remained Batman even tho he hurt by the events that happened

It only works with Spider-Man because he literally loses people when he tries to do the right thing .

I want a Batman that sparkles in the sun light.

Oldman keaton bats going to kick the crap out jp joker then assume his proper place as head of the dceu bat family. He will show up in “the batman” to ***** slap the wet behind the ears sparkling blood drinking patman, take his wonderful toys and **** all his hot vampire bitches that have been locked up in his mansion. Then supes can show up ripout patman’s heart because lois was one of the hot vampires, she meant the world to him and he took her from him. Now the dceu is fixed we got rid of alchy mudering batfleck, sparkling patman and keaton is left as the one true batman in dceu. The best part of all he can finally turn his head now in the suits he stole from patman and batfleck. At the end brandon routh supes shows up and cavil and him brawl. We all know which supes wins because one is battle tested the other has been throwing baseballs into outer space and lifting giant rocks

If Keaton does wear a Batsuit, I hope they get the designers from the Burton films to make the new suit. I don't want to see Keaton in some modern tactical looking suit.

Also, his Batcave should have a display section like in the cartoons or Iron Man with all the previous costumes, showing the evolution. It'd be nice to see the 89 suit on a display case.

Back