Custom Returns Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattSimasArt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I missed out on the Returns Batman from years ago and he is pretty pricey now, so I decided to make my own to fill the void in my collection until Hot Toys (hopefully) re-releases the Returns figure.

Made using pieces from a kit by One12Customs, a head sculpt I found on Etsy, bodysuit from EBay, TBLeague body, and hands from the Batman Forever Robin.
Paint all by me.
It is not 100% accurate but it’s good enough for now. I’m just happy to have a Keaton in the collection, as he is my favourite Batman.

I may paint the cape to give it a leathery texture, eventually.
40DB1C32-172D-4496-B8F7-BEEB8DB3E3F4.jpeg

A43AD6F2-719C-4832-AFDC-C64B2FF9A37B.jpeg

C28C7358-5F75-4FF2-8DFF-D5A24BA36DD6.jpeg

C446419F-1F97-4349-B5B7-D7904AB078DA.jpeg

Last edited:
looks good mate

likeness to keatons not too strong

but if the head sculpt is not too expensive to experiment with you could try a hot toys keaton face plate to increase your accuracy

Eh, can’t say I agree. The likeness isn’t perfect, but it’s fine for what it is. Don’t want to futz with it much more. I see enough in it to pass. Needs a more detailed paint job, I guess, but don’t really want to sink more money into this. I’m content with how it came out. He’s got the Keaton lips, which is the most distinctive part. I may just need to make them a bit darker.

Attachments

• 272F276E-BA2C-46A3-892B-0BB78DEA8C42.jpeg
    272F276E-BA2C-46A3-892B-0BB78DEA8C42.jpeg
    521.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Eh, can’t say I agree. The likeness isn’t perfect, but it’s fine for what it is. Don’t want to futz with it much more. I see enough in it to pass. Needs a more detailed paint job, I guess, but don’t really want to sink more money into this. I’m content with how it came out. He’s got the Keaton lips, which is the most distinctive part. I may just need to make them a bit darker.
sure as long as you're happy with it ,that's all that really matters (y)

its a nice enough sculpt ,looks like it could pass as a panther suit kilmer head as well at a pinch

Back