Keaton Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Keaton does wear a Batsuit, I hope they get the designers from the Burton films to make the new suit. I don't want to see Keaton in some modern tactical looking suit.

Also, his Batcave should have a display section like in the cartoons or Iron Man with all the previous costumes, showing the evolution. It'd be nice to see the 89 suit on a display case.

A display section of all batmobiles would be cool too. Alot of cool toys in those burton flicks

Pretty obvious the flash is going to do some **** that creates the multiverse and allows for the return of burton bats as well as other versions like BR supes, or even having the barry allen flash from the tv show appear. So many possibilities with the multiverse. Obviously i was joking about the routh supes vs cavil supes battle but with multiverse it could happen. This a very good direction for dc to go in, its there chance to do something different then marvel, although marvel has alluded to “multiverse” concept too, the wanda show and new dr strange movie will be about the mcu version of that ****

The real question Is when will nolan bats show up in the multiverse, its going to happen at some point in they go full multiverse. **** bale, keaton and affleck all in one movie playing different batman where do i sign up lol

Just to add this is something marvel could never do since they never had such success with one of their characters. They could only do this with spiderman but that would get messy with sony and rami movies

Re: Keaton possibly back as the Bat in solo Flash movie

Good lord, don't like Ford and now Keaton.

As Han Solo would say, well who do you like?

:lol

Yeah, I know...
But as I clarified in the SW thread, it's not that I don't like Indy, Han or Deckard, it's that those are (pretty much) Ford's only good roles, and I find him to be insufferable.
As for Keaton, I dig the man, but I don't dig his Batman. :dunno

Still, I'm all for it if he in fact does come back as Batman in a DCEU multiverse. :hi5:

I dont like ford cause he is a smug hollywood elitist *******. He is even worse when he gets sloppy drunk. I dont like how ****s on every property or role that made him famous, he is also sarcastic in nearly every interview- a smug **** that doesnt care how he comes oof, he will simply tell you i dont want to be doing this interview i dont like you, your wasting my time. He is the one actor that i enjoy his acting but dislike him as a person. He needs to stop flying too, he is too old and nearly crashes into commercial airliners everytime he takes off. He just dont give a **** about anyone but himself and it shows in his interviews and how carries himself. Keaton on other hand isnt anything like ford, sure he is an elitist but he isnt a complete arrogant **** like ford

I'm sad to think that Keaton's Batman will be tarnished and soured in nu-DCs epic forgettable nonsense.

Its like if Ripley returned for Alien vs Predator.

Or putting the Star Wars OT heroes into nu-Star War-- oh wait...

I'm sad to think that Keaton's Batman will be tarnished and soured in nu-DCs epic forgettable nonsense.

Its like if Ripley returned for Alien vs Predator.

You dont know this for a fact, massive changes over at warner dc division, they hired the right people finally. If you dont like the new road then get out the way cause the times they are a changing. And no they will not ruin keaten bats, johns is long gone and so are the rest of the big wig idiots who ****ed up the dceu. Out with the old in with the new, the new guys deserve a chance to right the ship and they are getting it.

No one can know future facts. But you can make educated guesses based on past history. That's called learning.

Ironic, considering we're talking about old Keaton playing Bats again.

Again the line of thinking and exploiting the massive multiverse is a new Direction so using the past to predict the future is pointless.. They fired all the old people (The past) that constantly meddled with movies like KK in disney star wars. They are doing the best thing possible bringing back the loved burton bats because people want to see it, they dont want to see batman killing people right. This rebranding and new direction open up infinite possibilities for storytelling and new movies and doesnt back them in a corner with one batman or one superman. They can bring back batman that were loved and incorporate them into new stories. Its actually a very smart move

Multiverse....... Multiverse??
This is Elseworlds man. Take that Marvel s t outa here!

I really hope they recast the Flash.
If choking a female fan and pushing her to the ground on camera isn't enough for hollyweird, at least he didn't tweet out a joke that's vaguely racist.

Multiverse....... Multiverse??
This is Elseworlds man. Take that Marvel s t outa here!

I really hope they recast the Flash.
If choking a female fan and pushing her to the ground on camera isn't enough for hollyweird, at least he didn't tweet out a joke that's vaguely racist.

It is mutliverse you obviously didnt watch the latest cw crossover. Multiverse is all over dc now its not elseworlds anymore. How would marvel have a multiverse there is only 1 character that had different actors play the same role and its spiderman, there best character. A multiverse of tony starks all played by rdj give me a break. My bad i forgot about that crappy 90 captain america movie ok so you have 2 caps as well, accept one of the caps is like 105 according to end game

Ezra miller movie flash showed up to meet barry allen tv flash, thats multiverse is supposed to work, not rdj meets rdj

It is mutliverse you obviously didnt watch the latest cw crossover. Multiverse is all over dc now its not elseworlds anymore. How would marvel have a multiverse there is only 1 character that had different actors play the same role and its spiderman, there best character. A multiverse of tony starks all played by rdj give me a break. My bad i forgot about that crappy 90 captain america movie ok so you have 2 caps as well, accept one of the caps is like 105 according to end game

The CW, yeah never heard of it...

They are doing the best thing possible bringing back the loved burton bats because people want to see it,

they dont want to see batman killing people right.

RHA8nYK.gif
b8EcNBH.gif
Rf4xcZn.gif
fCFjaCB.gif
F1Kt40w.gif

Lol that doesnt count that was proto joker he was clone of real joker who od on drugs and was replaced by a better joker in 2019

even batman will tell you some people cant be saved, especially all those freaks dressed in costume, batfleck was just nuking normal looking fools with guns. Yup Thats the difference. For the record, batfleck killing fools never bothered me but it bothered alot of other people which is why i brought it up

Well why make such statements if you dont know what your talking about. How bout toby mcguire spiderman are you familar with that, or hacksaw cool kid amazing spiderman??

nope.
I have heard of Spider-Ham! I can't wait to watch the Spider Ham universe's version of End Game with Scarlet-Robin sacrificing herself for the Soul Stone leaving a devastated Hawk-Eye staring down at her dead bird body in Doctor Strange & the Mad Multiverse. There'll not be a dry eye in the house. :monkey2

Back