Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creating creases on the kilt...

6fd361f0dd10f6edcfe1d405bfeeeca6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You swapped out the arms?

I did the kilt swap , then after i was done looked at what else was in the box and noticed it came in with the additional set of arms, I will just have to live with the little triangle elbow joint

Finaly finished fusing with this figure. Satisfied with this pose...
0cb678d769b4d94e8c3b67dae6960ff2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, they are easy to swap, you can do it even after everything else is set, just unplug them and pull them out, no need to take off the armour and kilt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My quick pic's i had to use hair dryer for headsculpt to fit and lost a bunch of gold studs off the vest other then that Great figure. The sword real metal and war hammer have nice weight not looking forward to kilt switch without tweezers for all the straps needed.

Last edited:
Still have mine in the box . Haven't had time to set him up . Looks great though . Thanks for posting pics . I really wish Kaustic plastic would push out more figures . I know there a very small company but Dam , I want more Roman figures.

Started to do some repainting to the warpaint sculpt to give it more of a makeup look. Also repainted the sword hilt to make it look like worn leather. I was a little disappointed with it to begin with and was eyeing an iminime version. But I found a more natural-looking shield and with the repaint and the new non-screaming sculpt coming out I think this is going to be nice. I'd still like a better kilt, I don't think this one or the iminime version looks right.

View attachment DSC_4209.jpgDSC_4210.jpg

Guys may u please send me a list of the websites that sells william Dx in USA. Thanks

Opening mine tonight repaint and mod start tomorrow.

Good luck with that and looking forward to the pics. :clap

I did similar with mine, posted some pics a few pages back. Figure is a lot better with a few mods/weathering added.

Back