Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lolMiddle Mel appears to have had a bit too much and is now belting out a Scottish tune. I like when companies take chances with sculpts, but like with any sculpt they don't work with every pose.:lol
DSCF4625_zpsjnhqfoz6.jpg

:lolMiddle Mel appears to have had a bit too much and is now belting out a Scottish tune. I like when companies take chances with sculpts, but like with any sculpt they don't work with every pose.:lol
DSCF4625_zpsjnhqfoz6.jpg

:rotfl :clap

Futzing this figure was worse than futzing Bane and Barney Ross, 100%.

Nice pics shells.

TimeWalker finally got it on Imminent Arrival section , shouldn't be to much longer now

Iminime on the left , KP on the right

It has been brought up before that KP sword appeared to be undersized , and it shows it here

instagram
onesixbrunoQuite surprised about the difference in size between the Iminime and Kaustic plastic Braveheart sword. Iminime feels more accurate. #iminime #braveheart #kausticplastic #sword (large is the Iminime)

sword.jpg

Only a few more weeks for me i need to wait to pay for mine. Timewalker should be getting them in soon.

Timewalker toys already billed me last friday ,

Checked the site today and they appear to be getting the stock tomorrow.

Expected Arrival: Firm - Friday June 17, 2016

Very happy wait almost over. Is anyone thinking using a bigger body for Shamus since is much bigger body n height? We Need more reviews.

You need to darken it a lot, so I prepared a full mug of strong coffee and didn't mix it with any water. Put the kilt on the coffee and leave it there until the tone looks correct to you :)

About the video:

reposting futzing kilt video.

reposting futzing kilt video.

Good reference but that armour unlike the KP seams to hold well as anyone with this figure in-hand will tell you that futzing the kilt means quite a lot of those studs come off, in fact even just moving him around and these studs have a habit of coming lose, a real pain in the ass as you always need to have the glue out.

Anyways over the last few days I have really weathered this guy up and I mean everything. Body, arms, knees, boots, face/neck, kilt, all weapons etc. Really tried to get that dirty/bloody look which I feel the figure severely laced.

Some close ups of the weathering (in-hand is a lot better but I tried to get as much on camera as possible) -

With the weathering completed I am now having a new appreciation for this figure. Here he is all done as he currently stands.

"They may take our lives but they'll never take our freedom!" -

With the weathering completed I am now having a new appreciation for this figure. Here he is all done as he currently stands.

"They may take our lives but they'll never take our freedom!" -

Great Work!:clap:clap:clap

I'd love to see the unpainted sculpt painted up sometime by some one.

Hi mate,
Sorry for bothering, but could just give a brief orientation of how you did the weathering (material, application)?

Truly appreciated your work, and I'm considering doing the same on my figure (if that's not too complicated).

Thanks!

Enviado de meu GT-I9515L usando Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the compliments, much appreciated. :clap

No problem I just -

let the clothes stain in coffee and then into some blackwash water. Once dried I lightly sanded the clothes.
blackwashed the face, arms, neck, knees and hands
dirtied up the face, arms, neck, knees, hands, kilt and boots with watered down brown paint
added blood with red mixed with black to achieve the blood effects on him and his weapons

Anymore info needed just ask.

it's been 7 business days since this has been charged to me and since it has been in stock as well , and i am still showing processing on TimeWalkerToys

anyone know how long they usually take before shipping out items after its in stock and payment cleared ?

Back