Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. I briefly opened and looked at it. Looks nice. I'll put it together later when things calm down...

Have fun putting on the brown kilt! And remember, for every stud that falls off, a kitten dies...no pressure! :lol

I personally don't think the kilt's that bad. Not even bother with switching that after watching that video. Now replacing the head is faaar more frustrating. The thing just won't click in and I'm worried about breaking the neck peg.

I personally don't think the kilt's that bad. Not even bother with switching that after watching that video. Now replacing the head is faaar more frustrating. The thing just won't click in and I'm worried about breaking the neck peg.

I agree 100% . Looks fine to me . I'm too lazy to switch it out with the other only to screw it up . I'm the only one looking at it 99% anyway .

If it helps, what I did was take the neck peg barbell out of the neck, put it in the head first (it will take a little pressure and a lot of patience bc I don't think the barbell naturally fits in there) then attach the head to the neck. If you just try and attach the head while the barbell is in the neck which is what I did at first, you're right, it wont stay connected. That's because, again, the barbell is not the right size for the head. If you do this, then it will stay attached just fine. This is probably obvious to most but it took me a minute to figure out.

If it helps, what I did was take the neck peg barbell out of the neck, put it in the head first (it will take a little pressure and a lot of patience bc I don't think the barbell naturally fits in there) then attach the head to the neck. If you just try and attach the head while the barbell is in the neck which is what I did at first, you're right, it wont stay connected. That's because, again, the barbell is not the right size for the head. If you do this, then it will stay attached just fine. This is probably obvious to most but it took me a minute to figure out.

That actually worked. Thank you. Still very painful to get into the head - had to use a nut driver to get it all the way in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got mine today very pleased although the right wrist peg is so loose it can't hold up the sword

I'll tackle the kilt swap later this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10.jpg

Got him in this week,

The sword does appear to be a shy small in scale and the handle light brown and not dark as its suppose to be.

the shield still average and nothing special

The bearded Sculpt does nothing for me.

The non painted war head also is average to me, i like the flair hair look on it better then the other head but its not painted blue.

would of been nice if the extended hair was painted blue as well with some blood on it as a battle damage verison

I took off the blue kilt to replace it with the brown but its stiffer due to the coffee tea dye they did , so have not gotten around to installing the brown kilt yet, when im done ill try and post a pic of it as well.

i did the kilt swap, lost about 7 or 9 Studs, not noticeable enough to bother gluing them back

BH3.jpgBH2.jpgBH1.jpgBH5.jpgBH6.jpgBH4.jpg

Look's good nailz cool pics.:clap

I hope i can futz kilt by 0nly undoing the one belt maybe ? :dunno

I watched the movie yesterday and one thing wish included was white undershirt would be easy 2nd kitbash with 2nd pair of boots.

I plan buying him some fake grass for a base and horse later on...

This question is for Fabio, why did you advertise 2 war painted sculpts with 2 different hair styles with the deluxe kit , and yet i got a screaming head with no paint?

s-l300.jpg

Kaustic Plastik is proud to announce you a new product coming soon!

William - Scottish Highlander - Circa 1300 A.D.

- Deluxe Version Full box set

14) Deluxe Version only: Screaming Headsculpt with War paint, two different hair style

Deluxe Headsculpt:

kp10head-only.jpg

:wave Thank you!

kp10headtest.jpg

The screaming head without paint is a bonus gift included at no additional cost.

You were only supposed to receive one screaming head with war paint, along with two different sets of hair pieces.

Back