Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, you LOL'd? Weren't you the guy looking for the iminime sculpt a few pages back and then saying it wasn't very good a few posts later? And the Pangea looks terrible, so I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.

It actually is a really good likeness with a repaint.

7eb9907bb90117e4f236564d413eedbf.jpg
85b08783096132483521445fabfa7586.jpg

Lol that's only proof that the hair style, face paint and camera angle/lighting make it look somewhat presentable although its still a poor likeness.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I have a Kaustik Plastik Willam (deluxe edition) for sale if anyone is interested. Thanks. With a bit of care and attention, these figures can scrub up nicely.

Really, you LOL'd? Weren't you the guy looking for the iminime sculpt a few pages back and then saying it wasn't very good a few posts later? And the Pangea looks terrible, so I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.

It actually is a really good likeness with a repaint.

7eb9907bb90117e4f236564d413eedbf.jpg
85b08783096132483521445fabfa7586.jpg

Yes, a year ago when I did not know the Iminime one was 300$. Its a better sculpt than this. I don't know if you actually have the KP head but I do and it looks nothing like William lol. I've asked a few of my friends as well and they had no clue who it was. Also I meant no offence and you are more than welcome to like that sculpt. No matter what I've seen done with that sculpt it just does not resemble the character/actor one bit.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

My fav sculpt is the CK war blood head.
1RVLIVm.jpg

Let me tell you though, that thing with all the little buttons on it is a nightmare, the buttons fall off just looking at the fig. That's why I never touch this fig, like ever.

I have this figure coming and I plan to do some mods when it arrives.

Those buttons on the vest - once they've been glued back on after falling off, do they stay attached?
I'm thinking about just rubbing them all off and then re-gluing with gem-tac or something similar so that it's not an ongoing problem.

Also - what body is everyone using? I have the clothing pack coming, and the neutral unpainted head - I just need to find a decent body that looks proportionate.

I have this figure coming and I plan to do some mods when it arrives.

Those buttons on the vest - once they've been glued back on after falling off, do they stay attached?
I'm thinking about just rubbing them all off and then re-gluing with gem-tac or something similar so that it's not an ongoing problem.

Also - what body is everyone using? I have the clothing pack coming, and the neutral unpainted head - I just need to find a decent body that looks proportionate.
Mine is not done (its been a lengthy project) but its built on a Phicen M33 - this is probably the best body out there and really matches Gibson's top physique in that movie. With regard to the vest I wouldn't bother with that one. Its not very accurate and the Pangaea one is closer and has sculpted buttons so they won't fall off. Their Wallace is releasing next month (cheaper than the KP one) and I will use parts from their's to build the ultimate Wallace. I particularly like the calm expression head sculpt they made.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Guys, I have a mega cheap Iminime/CK Braveheart gor sale if anyone is intetested. It cones with the war vest and the quality (judging by the Pangaea images) is superior. Need a quick sale and willing to negotiate so please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Mine is not done (its been a lengthy project) but its built on a Phicen M33 - this is probably the best body out there and really matches Gibson's top physique in that movie. With regard to the vest I wouldn't bother with that one. Its not very accurate and the Pangaea one is closer and has sculpted buttons so they won't fall off. Their Wallace is releasing next month (cheaper than the KP one) and I will use parts from their's to build the ultimate Wallace. I particularly like the calm expression head sculpt they made.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

How did you get the head to fit the M33 body? Or is the head just sitting on the post not actually seated in?

Can’t tell about their shipping fees, but they can be trusted.

Glad to hear they're reliable. I ordered the "blister pack" set from them since they had it. I've had the Iminime head sculpt hanging around for years, and with all this time on our hands, I figured I might as well put it to use. Thank you for linking me to that store.

Back