Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 2 - THE ARENA FIGHTER - NEW PRODUCT COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sure he looks fantastic in those pics.

Finally I decided to order directly from them (KP), hope I can get it this week and start working on him.

Some morning pics better light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    993.8 KB · Views: 337
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    950.8 KB · Views: 263
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    978.5 KB · Views: 286
anyone receeived theirs from Kaustic Plastik??

Hope they send it today, they said tthey started shipping last 30th of April.

I have the helmet, so I will put it on him as soon as he arrives.

Glad to hear this guys coming relatively soon. The helm arrived last week and is gorgeous. Hopefully bbts gets there stock soon :)

The helmet fits perfectly on the custom gladiator head I purchased from ebay. It doesn't look oversized or anything.
On the Roman General outfit, I have heard others have added spurs to Maximus boots.

Yeah they are not great, but with a bit of weathering they will be a bit less distracting.

eheh guys.. a lot depends on how you fit it on the figure ;)

With a bit of patience, placing in the right way, the boots are very nice.
The frontal edging it's designed to be used outside (but wrapped with laces) to make an historical look, or cutting out the edging to make more similar to movie ;)

This is the way you should place to make historically correct:
wpaa7ae7ce_05_06.jpg

;)

To make a movie accurate looking instead you can wrap inside the edging
20141121_88f649.jpg

As you can see the look it's good if you place in the proper way ;)

eheh guys.. a lot depends on how you fit it on the figure ;)

With a bit of patience, placing in the right way, the boots are very nice.
The frontal edging it's designed to be used outside (but wrapped with laces) to make an historical look, or cutting out the edging to make more similar to movie ;)

This is the way you should place to make historically correct:
wpaa7ae7ce_05_06.jpg

;)

To make a movie accurate looking instead you can wrap inside the edging
20141121_88f649.jpg

As you can see the look it's good if you place in the proper way ;)

Thanks Fabio, will retry mine tied that way, don't get me wrong great effort thin leather boots at this scale can't be easy. Mine I have more an issue with the form of the toe and that they tend to push down against the the heel making the figure stand a bit on the toes. But still a great set!

Thanks Fabio, will retry mine tied that way, don't get me wrong great effort thin leather boots at this scale can't be easy. Mine I have more an issue with the form of the toe and that they tend to push down against the the heel making the figure stand a bit on the toes. But still a great set!

Mate... did you removed the plastic protection inside the boots? ;)
From some pictures I see around I have the feeling some of you didn't removed the plastic protection is inside the boots to keep in shape.

Please give a look to this great tutorial.. I think many of you will find VERY USEFULL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPZMpbWRuw8

Last edited:
Back