Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

Thanks all. Honestly, I really do think they look awesome. The neck is a bit big, but a lot of that is because Dutch is not wearing a shirt.

Actually, of all the figures I have, with this new body, Dutch has become one of my favorites. The body size and sculpt is so Arnold!

I can't get him in the Predator poster pose though. What did you guys do to pose him like that? His arms and wrists just won't hold is gun right.

no he did..if you want to bend the arm more just shave a little bit of the bicipit

Just got a Terry Crews muscle body and the thing flops around like crazy in the torso joint by the ribcage... :( Anyway to fix it, or should I return it for a replacement?

Just got a Terry Crews muscle body and the thing flops around like crazy in the torso joint by the ribcage... :( Anyway to fix it, or should I return it for a replacement?

Not without cutting off the rubber torso to get access. I'd send it back if the option's still available.

Anyone have an extra Screaming KPO2B head they'd be willing to part with. I have a custom and I'd like to use that head as a base for the sculpt.

Anyone have an extra Screaming KPO2B head they'd be willing to part with. I have a custom and I'd like to use that head as a base for the sculpt.

If you get desperate i have about 5 of them which i nearly threw away lol.

Not without cutting off the rubber torso to get access. I'd send it back if the option's still available.

Thank you for the input. Just got it today brand new, so returning it should not be a problem.

Just pop the arms off at the shoulders, remove the PVC/rubbery torso and you can access the internals for repair.

Just pop the arms off at the shoulders, remove the PVC/rubbery torso and you can access the internals for repair.

Did that a long time ago and fixed it. It was actually pretty easy to take the body apart and tighten loose screws and fix. Didn't have to cut anything up cause the torso slides up and the arms pop right off.:wink1:

am I the only one to find this extremely disturbing? (in an already disturbing gallery of naked males)
kp02a-4web.jpg

Here's my latest Jason upgrade I did using this Kaustic body...

DSC_1750_zpsf4592586.jpg

Here's my latest Jason upgrade I did using this Kaustic body...

DSC_1750_zpsf4592586.jpg

:horror Oh you finished your Jason 6!!! Turned out awesome joebizz34. I still prefer Jason's look in Part 7 the best, but part 6 is the next best look. Another great custom you did and should look perfect next to your other Jason figures.:clap

:horror Oh you finished your Jason 6!!! Turned out awesome joebizz34. I still prefer Jason's look in Part 7 the best, but part 6 is the next best look. Another great custom you did and should look perfect next to your other Jason figures.:clap

Hey man thanks!! I agree that Part 7 is the best look overall.

Hey guys here's my latest custom using the kp.
Love these guys if only I could get them locally for a reasonable price.

Customs wip

attachment.php

Hey guys here's my latest custom using the kp.
Love these guys if only I could get them locally for a reasonable price.

Customs wip
/
attachment.php

Isn't this the gladiator Tigris project you're working on? Looks mighty amazing.

I used the KP muscle body for my T-1 Arnie bash and it worked out great.

Back