Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY *** COMING BACK IN DECEMBER 2013!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: HEROIK MUSCLE BODY ***PRODUCTION PICTURES PAGE 26!!!!

Fantastic Hellboy :rock The paint came out really well.

I love the Kaustik bodies, for the price they can't be beaten. I purchased one and as soon as that arrived I went and bought another two.

Still need to finish these guys up, still a lot of little bits and pieces to do like bulk out the legs etc but overall I'm very happy with these bodies.

5508E8DE.jpg

I love the Kaustik bodies, for the price they can't be beaten. I purchased one and as soon as that arrived I went and bought another two.

Still need to finish these guys up, still a lot of little bits and pieces to do like bulk out the legs etc but overall I'm very happy with these bodies.

5508E8DE.jpg

Body looks great! :clap:clap and nice Punisher, it's looks really well with the setup you dd. Nice boots, it look great together! :clap:clap

Thanks Tony, the suit and t-shirt are fantastic so thank you. These have been fun to put together so far, just a few more bits and pieces to properly finish them off and have them looking badass :rock

5508E8DE.jpg

Looking good Rach and i'm glad you like the boots :)

The boots were spot on Cbob! Thank you :)

I think the KP02 in the USA is around $40-45 depending if you get it with head sculpt or without.

I bought 2 more of these direct from Kaustic Plastik and they seem to be running low now as well.

what price range should I be looking at for a KP02?

I think mine (headless ones) were around $35-$40 a piece. If you can't find one for a good price, you may wait I think this is a body Kaustic intends to keep making rather than just having a limited run.

I just checked both Monkey Depot and Cotswold have the headless body in stock for $37.99 and the other for $44.99. Definitely well worth the investment :duff

I think mine (headless ones) were around $35-$40 a piece. If you can't find one for a good price, you may wait I think this is a body Kaustic intends to keep making rather than just having a limited run.

I just checked both Monkey Depot and Cotswold have the headless body in stock for $37.99 and the other for $44.99. Definitely well worth the investment :duff

Might wanna check again, I believe those are preorder due in at the end of this month/early next. :lol

Doh :doh :lol

Sorry about that... although totally missed it on the Cotswold site, on Monkey Depot it says "in-stock" and that it's a pre-order. But you have to click on the agree to a pre-order box so that is probably accurate :lol

Oh well... I'd still go that route than risk paying more on eBay.

Timewalker's site is also saying the end of this month. They still owe me 2 more so hopefully I will get them soon.

The boots were spot on Cbob! Thank you :)

I think the KP02 in the USA is around $40-45 depending if you get it with head sculpt or without.

Thank you kindly~!

Here's another Jason I finished using a Kaustic Muscular body.

DSC_1660.jpg

Well done, Jb. That's one big ass zombie Jason.

Anybody know the best place to get these for the Australians on the board?

Hi folks, does anyone know how the Kaustic muscle body compares in size to the hot toys body used for barney Ross or noland?

Hi folks, does anyone know how the Kaustic muscle body compares in size to the hot toys body used for barney Ross or noland?

The best way to compare it is to the HT body for the Arnie Terminators but with slightly thinner legs.

Back