[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

the rest of summ sent) please check it)

Hey Kato, how will these clothes look on a HT Perseus body? Will they work? look accurate?

Kato, are the buttons on his shirt going to be green or white? I'm not sure what is more accurate.

Damn! I want this soooo bad but I won't have the money for it until the end of the month >_<!

White is what they are on the show.

Ok great. some of the screenshots on the first page had them as green, but i haven't seen an episode in some time. I wonder if the people at Showtime are scratching their heads as to why their show has all of a sudden gotten a spike in interest over the last month... :lol

How does the waist size of the Royce/ wolve/ Dastan body compare to that of the advanced? Are they the same size?

And Kato, if you have a "Royce like" body it would be great to see some pic's of your clothes on it.

I'm pretty confident they'll fit just fine on the Royce body. The shirt will be tighter and fit more accurately. :exactly:

How does the waist size of the Royce/ wolve/ Dastan body compare to that of the advanced? Are they the same size?

And Kato, if you have a "Royce like" body it would be great to see some pic's of your clothes on it.

the Advanced has pretty much the same waist. I'm sure it will fit fine. just a little tighter.

oh oh!..put me in the list~!.... i'll paypal later tonight when i get home from work! :D

Sean will paint my HS soon after Morpheus' project is completed..:clap
deleted................

Last edited:

Can't wait for the clothes :thud:

Sean will paint my HS soon after Morpheus' project is completed..:clap
dexter1.jpg

dexter2.jpg

:horror:horror:horror

That my friend looks damn near perfect :)

Ughhhh I've been trying to avoid splurging on this because I'm saving up for a TV, but that just looks unbelievable. It looked great to begin with, but with the headsculpt on top... just amazing.

Sweet.

My message is not too short.

Back