[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Dear all,

I hv ever tried to put the hanley on the Royce body, it does fit well .

However, for my opinion, it is too muscular (it makes Dexter looks like taking steroid with very well weight training) and the neck is too thick as well.

I suggest TT advance body will be the best option.:lecture

Oh no. :(

I think a lot of us were banking on the Royce style body because of the sculpted neck and forearms. Pics would be awesome if you can borrow your friends again.

Oh no. :(

I think a lot of us were banking on the Royce style body because of the sculpted neck and forearms. Pics would be awesome if you can borrow your friends again.

Should be fine mate... This is the only tight fitting top that i could find i think it's okay.
IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7819.jpg

i agree that that is far too bulky a build for dexter. proportions with the head look fine, but, that is just too thick a body. ive said all along that the advance TT is as close to Michael C Hall's body as anyone else.

I think that Royce body looks just perfect, I think Dexter is a bulky guy

I think the Royce body looks much better round the shoulder area imo, the TT advanced looks too square around the shoulder area imo

Definitely, the Royce body might be a tad exaggerated, but I prefer the overall look and think it will fill out Kato's clothes perfectly. The shirt is rather tight fitting.

The only thing that looks just a shade big are the arms, but not enough to really be noticeable. I think it's a perfect look for the chest area.

Should be fine mate... This is the only tight fitting top that i could find i think it's okay.
IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7819.jpg

When I first saw this I thought that Dexter was hitting the gym a lot.
Xeno will the painted sculpts will they able to fit the advance TT as well as the Royce body? Meaning I believe that I've ask for the Royce body modification but if for some reason I don't like the Royce body could I easily put the sculpt on an advance TT?

Looks perfect, thanks for posting that Xeno!!

He is a big bulky guy, not getting why people think he is skinny

He is not Arnie big but man he works out

He is fit, on the lean side. More of a swimmers body then muscular.

He isn't quite as ripped as Jackman, which is basically the Wolverine/Comedian/Dastan/Royce muscle bod, but I think both it or the advance would work.

hugh-jackman-six-pack-beach.jpg

True but you see HT didnt make the body as rip as that Jackman pic...
Basically which ever body would do... Really up to personal taste. As long as the owner is happy with it :)
-133322005394870210.jpg

True but you see HT didnt make the body as rip as that Jackman pic...
Basically which ever body would do... Really up to personal taste. As long as the owner is happy with it :)

:goodpost: Exactly.

I think both will look great.

Hi kato looks like there will be a second run of dexter heads so i will need one of these great outfits. Any chance i can send the deposit next friday then pay the rest after xmas?

Hi kato looks like there will be a second run of dexter heads so i will need one of these great outfits. Any chance i can send the deposit next friday then pay the rest after xmas?

Anytime will be fine

I knew it wouldn't be long before I caved...

Full payment sent!

Last edited:
Back