[Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( completed shirt pics in p.13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pictures I took today on an advanced TT. I'm using the crappy Hot Toys headsculpt for now. I could've futzed a bit more with it, but oh well, here it is:

2011-03-27_20-04-14_391.jpg

2011-03-27_20-06-18_35.jpg

2011-03-27_20-09-09_675.jpg

2011-03-27_20-04-28_675.jpg

I still think the tie is a bit short.:monkey3

Some pictures I took today on an advanced TT. I'm using the crappy Hot Toys headsculpt for now. I could've futzed a bit more with it, but oh well, here it is:

2011-03-27_20-04-14_391.jpg

I still think the tie is a bit short.:monkey3

1. I hv sent you p.m. about the tie , hv you got it?
2. This is not my pants and it seems it is low rise style that it make my tie seems not long enough.
3. Hv you ordered Adam's Bruce sculpt? The shirt collar will fit much better on it.

1. I hv sent you p.m. about the tie , hv you got it?
2. This is not my pants and it seems it is low rise style that it make my tie seems not long enough.
3. Hv you ordered Adam's Bruce sculpt? The shirt collar will fit much better on it.

1.- Yes, I got it. I just read it. Thank you.
2.- Does that mean you are making the full suit? I hope so. :pray:
3.- Yes, I ordered Adam's head. No worries, I know your collar was made to fit Adam's head's neck and that it will be perfect. :)

Anyway... even with the wrong head, wrong neck and wrong pants, it looks great! Can't wait to see it with the proper elements!:yess:

Nice pics Ed!

I think, as Kato says, the tie length is perfect, just the trousers need to sit higher.

Can't wait for the rest of the suit! I'll post my pics today hopefully

Nice pics Ed!

I think, as Kato says, the tie length is perfect, just the trousers need to sit higher.

Can't wait for the rest of the suit! I'll post my pics today hopefully

You can't pull the pants up higher though or they'll be too short at the bottom. The tie also isn't up as high on the neck as it should be so it'll bring it up even higher and making it even shorter. Is there a recommendation for what style of pants to use to prevent this look?

I settled my balance of the 4th of March..if that was late, then I wonder when everyone else settled theirs. :rolleyes:

I am sorry... I make mistake.. You are not the one who are late in settle payment :slap ( I mix up you with another one )

It is the same day I sent out all the shirt to you and they.

So..you will get it very soon! :wave

You can't pull the pants up higher though or they'll be too short at the bottom. The tie also isn't up as high on the neck as it should be so it'll bring it up even higher and making it even shorter. Is there a recommendation for what style of pants to use to prevent this look?

Kato tailored pants :lecture

:lol

Btw, congrats on the 1K post, Kato!

Received my tie and shirt today. It really is an impressive work.
Can't wait to get the full suit. ;)

Tie and Shirt received!!! Excellent craftsmanship work...as said, these works of art need to be completed with the full suit!!! THANKS

Here's my Kato shirt and Tie with the Toys2 suit and the Feng Cobb head (placeholder for the Adam bruce, obviously).

DSC08184.JPG

DSC08186.JPG

DSC08188.JPG

DSC08183.JPG

DSC08187.JPG

The tie is absolutely gorgeous in person, really looks and feels like a 1:1 tie, the shirt too is perfect!

Lookin' good, void! Man, I wish mine would get here already..lol
I have the same suit.

Here's my Kato shirt and Tie with the Toys2 suit and the Feng Cobb head (placeholder for the Adam bruce, obviously).

DSC08184.JPG

DSC08186.JPG

DSC08188.JPG

DSC08183.JPG

DSC08187.JPG

The tie is absolutely gorgeous in person, really looks and feels like a 1:1 tie, the shirt too is perfect!

You may tighten the tie a little bit so that the collar stand may be closer and look a bit better.:wave

Thanks for the suggestion Kato - i'll see if I need to do that once I get my Adam head, I believe the neck on that is a little thicker than this head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back