[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Perfect Kato. The shirt looks gray for some reason in these pics.

Hot Toys quality, if not better. That looks legit.

The first set is finished and it will be sent tomorrow

cimg23480.jpg

You're a killer dude :)

There is no way to tell the difference between that picture you have just posted and 1:1 clothing. Unreal

Can't wait to receive mine!

Great news Kato! Are they being sent out in paid order?

It is following the sequence of the list...
people who cannot pay the balance on time, I will skip to the other one and so on.

So...Teddy Daniels and El Calvo should better pay the balance asap, otherwise Dark Passenger and Neo will replace yr no.

people who cannot pay the balance on time, I will skip to the other one and so on.

So...Teddy Daniels and El Calvo should better NOT pay the balance so Dark Passenger and Neo will replace yr no.

Fixed it for you Kato.

So...Teddy Daniels and El Calvo should better pay the balance asap, otherwise Dark Passenger and Neo will replace yr no.

Balance sent :hi5:

So, just out of curiosity, when could we be expecting them? I myself make clothes and know how long it can take, but you seem to be a fast working guy! :D

I am a fast working lazy guy:yess:

Dear all,

I hv ever tried to put the hanley on the Royce body, it does fit well .

However, for my opinion, it is too muscular (it makes Dexter looks like taking steroid with very well weight training) and the neck is too thick as well.

I suggest TT advance body will be the best option.:lecture

Dear all,

I hv ever tried to put the hanley on the Royce body, it does fit well .

However, for my opinion, it is too muscular (it makes Dexter looks like taking steroid with very well weight training) and the neck is too thick as well.

I suggest TT advance body will be the best option.:lecture

Pictures are worth a 1000 words...pics please:pray:This info would have been a lot useful if you my friend Kato would have had the Royce body earlier for those who are like myself indecisive about which body to chose.

Pictures are worth a 1000 words...pics please:pray:This info would have been a lot useful if you my friend Kato would have had the Royce body earlier for those who are like myself indecisive about which body to chose.

I am sorry.. I don't hv this body, I just borrow my friend's Royce and put my clothing on it.

Back