Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now by looking at this....even if the suit wasn't wrinkled...its an awesome suit....but i can't really see myself spending $500 on it. That is a Tumbler...or 89 Batmobile that down the road be worth something. I see some people on the for sale threads selling some Kato stuff and really can't get rid of it for the price. Like i said awesome suit but there are too many suits out there that look just fine...its not Kato's of course but they are getting better at it.

Any chance of doing something outside of just regular suits?

Seriously Odell? Wow! :slap

Oh, idea time; could we see if Kato would be willing to do a run for said Ras al Ghul outfit?

Well Kato doesn't normally make one off outfits so he would need interest from at least 20 individuals to make a project happen.

That being said, what you could try is to ask him if he'll just make you a simple black suit with shirt and tie, based on one of his existing suit templates (so he doesn't go through the time and expense of developing a super accurate custom pattern). However i'm not sure it will be worth the price to you if it isn't 'built to spec' so to speak

Oh, idea time; could we see if Kato would be willing to do a run for said Ras al Ghul outfit?

You could ask but he's got a full plate at the moment. Rick grimes S1 and S2 looks, Wayne suit, don draper, indiana jones and sideshow projects.

Any idea why your suit looks so wrinkled up?

It was stashed away on body for a long time and I have not had a chance to futz it so maybe I will even need to iron it but we'll see.
As for all the arguments again. Some ppl like to spend it on booze, partying, cars, women, gambling, well I like my tumbler, batpod, and yes a Kato suit and again if you are in it as an investor then you are in the wrong place cause all you really are is a scalper

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Umair are you updating the list in this thread? I haven't been put on even tho I paid deposit.

Sorry guys ill confirm to each of you separately

Btw the list is out of date - since I've got many orders from outside the boards I'm not updating the list in this thread

If you've got a private confirmation from me that's all you need

Sorry guys ill confirm to each of you separately

Btw the list is out of date - since I've got many orders from outside the boards I'm not updating the list in this thread

If you've got a private confirmation from me that's all you need

Haven't got one yet and I paid last week :wave

Back