Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Umair, this is another strange request... Does the fabric on this suit vary from suit to suit? I'm thinking of using it for a roger sterling custom but i don't want two identical suits in my collection. If one had different pin stripes or lighter color that'd be cool. Lemme know.

It's pretty standard I guess there can be slight variation from batch of cloth to the next batch but nothing significant. I'm sorry that doesn't help very much!

Nothing really comes to mind. I would suggest email or PM Kato if you are after something specific.

I did. He wants me to drum up 20 interested people before he does a new project.

I don't think im gonna find 20 roger sterling fans! lol

Well Kato doesn't normally make one off outfits so he would need interest from at least 20 individuals to make a project happen.

That being said, what you could try is to ask him if he'll just make you a simple black suit with shirt and tie, based on one of his existing suit templates (so he doesn't go through the time and expense of developing a super accurate custom pattern). However i'm not sure it will be worth the price to you if it isn't 'built to spec' so to speak

Thank you for your reply and thoughts. Do you think a group of 20 would be possible interest wise for this suit?

Anyone else interested in a Kato Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul final battle suit? (purely a question atm)

Thank you for your reply and thoughts. Do you think a group of 20 would be possible interest wise for this suit?

Anyone else interested in a Kato Batman Begins Ra's Al Ghul final battle suit? (purely a question atm)

There will be a pretty decent black suit on the market next year when Agent Coulson gets released by hot toys. Then you'll only need a shirt and tie.

There will be a pretty decent black suit on the market next year when Agent Coulson gets released by hot toys. Then you'll only need a shirt and tie.

Coulson is too short, i'd also need the scarf, good black shirts are really rare. I'd rather get one uniform set made to the same standards than a mix-match of parts

Coulson is too short, i'd also need the scarf, good black shirts are really rare. I'd rather get one uniform set made to the same standards than a mix-match of parts

Have you considered the Iminime Demon's Head?

Somebody was selling it on ebay but when I went to link you to it they had closed the sale listing.

Have you considered the Iminime Demon's Head?

Somebody was selling it on ebay but when I went to link you to it they had closed the sale listing.

I want it, but it's rare anyone sells one and they won't make anymore. So i'm trying to build my own one.

Just a reminder, be wary of who you buy from of the demon's head. A few recasters have been selling them on ebay.

Just a reminder, be wary of who you buy from of the demon's head. A few recasters have been selling them on ebay.

yeah i've seen, i'm only willing to buy Demon if it's the complete figure w/ outfit etc.

I'm waiting on CREG's Ra's sculpt as judging by past work it'll be the most accurate sculpt to date.

Hey Void, I swear I'm not trying to bug you, but I haven't received an email from you yet confirming my deposit. No worries, I just want to make sure I'm on the list. I also might be able to pay it off faster than previously thought.

Hey Void, I swear I'm not trying to bug you, but I haven't received an email from you yet confirming my deposit. No worries, I just want to make sure I'm on the list. I also might be able to pay it off faster than previously thought.

Hey man See below

I haven't got anything from you and I double checked my paypal right now..

Can you send me your paypal sent funds confirmation to [email protected] and i'll trace it back but doesn't seem like it came through.

Just got mine:yess::

3E518BBA-5DA1-40CA-BEE2-7E72A58644E6-745-000000BAD2B84E10.jpg

Back