Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne Outfit Interest (3 Piece Suit / Shirt & Jeans)

I already have the shirt and tie, might as well get the suit :) Mark me down.

Status Update :

1. Grey fabric has been ordered ( the is the fifth time I reordered the fabric ) and it has been sent to factory for the strip printing)

2. I hv already tried my best to seach the best color option!

Pls ntd that it is really not possible to match exactly the color as the movie ( in fact the color always looks different from different picutures... sometime it is light grey, sometime it is navy grey and sometime it is dark grey)
I am unable to provide the several fabric color according to the preference of each people individually. Pls kindly understand this point.

3. This project will start after all Joker coats order are completed!

Kato

Could you take a photo of the grey fabric that you choose, Kato?

Not yet happened!
But it is time to start now as according of pervious experience, around 10~40% of people on the interest list finally just go away :gah::thud:

but there are always more new ones that jump in the list right? judging from what I see in the Joker ones.:lol

Yeah from what I've seen Kato, ALL your projects are a success. Your walking dead project was the only bad experience. I don't see why you worry about your projects on being successful. :dunno

I would possibly jump on if I could get the Adam sculpt.

Yeah from what I've seen Kato, ALL your projects are a success. Your walking dead project was the only bad experience. I don't see why you worry about your projects on being successful. :dunno

:lecture

And I bet you anything that was because of the bad buzz surrounding Darrabont leaving the show. If it stays strong and keeps up the awesomeness, I guarantee more collectors will be tripping over themselves to get their hands on a Rick Grimes. Although personally for me, season 1 was epic enough on its own to warrant a figure in my collection.

If there was one thing i'd be allowed to recommend to you Tim, it's get the Adam Bale head. It's unreal.

I don't remember how many times I hv ordered the grey fabric again and again ( should be more than six )

I believe it should be the best of the best color selection this time especial after the strip printing is added on it.

scaled.php
dk100311.jpg

That looks dead on!!!!

Can't wait!

I hope you and family are holding up ok

That's looks good to me Kato. Hope all is well. Sent you a pm.

Hi there! Could you add me to the list for the 3 piece suit, please? Thank you so much :)

Is there a reason why I amnot on the list for jeans and shirt? Sorry if I forgot... Please add me. :1-1:

Right after this project we need to kick Adam to finish his Ras and get Kato to make us an all black suit. I have faith in you Umair.

For 2012 I would also love to see a Tony Stark suit but a decent Ras should be priority no 1 for next year... Its been far to long without him...

Is there a price point on the suit yet?

Back