Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne 3 Piece Suit - New 5 Month Payment Scheme Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kato.E 1/6 Bruce Wayne Outfit Interest (3 Piece Suit / Shirt & Jeans)

Youre looking at a $500-$600 price range for the 3 pcs suit and shirt and tie.

Is it confirmed that it will be for the 3pc. + Shirt + Tie? I was not sure if the S and T were included. Also (pardon me as I haven't read through the entire thread) would the matching shoes be on sale too?

The shirt and tie weremade available a few months ago but will be made available again once the suit goes on sale

The shoes - i have tried to see if it's possible to have the shoes custom made but there simply aren't enough good reference pics available. I have a pair from my toys2 suit that is similar which I'll use, another option is the shoes from the medi figure.

The shirt and tie weremade available a few months ago but will be made available again once the suit goes on sale

The shoes - i have tried to see if it's possible to have the shoes custom made but there simply aren't enough good reference pics available. I have a pair from my toys2 suit that is similar which I'll use, another option is the shoes from the medi figure.

void, could you add me tot he list.
Thanks

Trying to complete the future elegant outfit for Mr. Wayne...what do you think of the latest version of ACI shoes???

aci-shoes-725-27-front.jpg

Not bad - need to see pics on a figure, i'm thinking maybe those laces look too thick, other than that they look quite nice!

Yeah i was thinking of buying the pair in the last pic.

I agree with void, i think the laces are too thick.

Not bad - need to see pics on a figure, i'm thinking maybe those laces look too thick, other than that they look quite nice!

I think Kato use those on his figures, and recommended them a while ago.

The ones that bale wore was sort of patent leather? Will decide once the vest, jacket and pants have arrived. My options are these or the ones that come with the medicom Wayne figure.

I have these shoes on my current Wayne bash and they look great. The pants usually cover the laces so their size is a non-issue

hello guys i'm interested please add me at the list for both of the items

:lol

You bugger easy for you to say with your coat on its way to you

Let him finish the rest of the coats first :lol

Back