Kaiyodo Revoltech figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C-3PO, release date February 2015:

sr3.jpg

re150215.jpg

re150217.jpg

re150218.jpg

re150219.jpg

re15021a.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

That light saber blade looks massive!!!!

And I still think that articulated cape looks rediculous

Wow. That Threepio up there is great! Id love to own one , but only if it was 40-45 shipping included. Which it is not. Still, it's tempting. He looks like a lot of fun.

So I'm assuming that the little wheel dolly between his legs is the only way they could make him roll?

R2 and Threepio looks good and I might get them both. Will still wait for more photos of these figures but Vader is an instant pass for me due to that hideous articulated cape. I hope they gave us a cloth cape for Vader instead of that molded and articulated one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R2 and Threepio looks good and I might get them both. Will still wait for more photos of these figures but Vader is an instant pass for me due to that hideous articulated cape. I hope they gave us a cloth cape for Vader instead of that molded and articulated one.

I agree. However, with four companies now pumping out 6" figures, at least we have a choice of what to get.
I'll be using the Black series for a lot of stuff, but the droids I'll definitely be picking up from this line. The figuarts Han and Luke look amazing, so I might use that line for human characters. It's a fun time!!

Just received vader....it is singly the most fun vader to play around with and pose.....
I am having difficulty posting photos from my iPad for some reason, so I'll try again tomorrow....

The sculpted cape doesn't bother me so much since you can fold it in a way that it doesn't look so segmented...
But really the figure is just awesome... Much bigger than the average Revoltech at about 6.5"

Like playing with a koto artfx figure except much more posable.

Can't wait to see some pics buddy and hoping to see some comparison shots of Vader to other figures.

How does vader scale with figures from the hasbro black series?

Back