Kaiyodo Revoltech figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys are a lot of fun.

4624d25aa4d0309af21cfb47c206c8b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! I'm anxiously awaiting for my X-Wing to arrive. I didn't pay the couple extra bucks for the faster shipping so it may be awhile. Wonder when pre-orders for the Millennium Falcon will show up?

So I recently picked up the bootleg version of Revoltech Vader. The helmet sculpt is simply amazing, however the shoulder joints on mine can only swivel sideways. There is no forwards or backwards arm movement at all. The swivel ball-hinges just pop out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Looks good! I'm anxiously awaiting for my X-Wing to arrive. I didn't pay the couple extra bucks for the faster shipping so it may be awhile. Wonder when pre-orders for the Millennium Falcon will show up?

Sorry for the delay, but there is finally some information, the Falcon will be released on December:

HJ151225.jpg

Source: TAG Hobby.

Is Kaiyodo still releasing the Millennium Falcon? I haven't heard any updates recently, and no preorders to be found.

The last thing I read was that the Millennium Falcon had problems in the manufacturing process and it was abandoned. I keep hoping it will still get released- the sample piece looks so good.

To hold me over, I've been painting the 1/350 Millennium Falcon from Bandai.

IMG_0056.JPG

Back