Kaiyodo Revoltech figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Boba Fett in the mail today from Japan. It's my first Revoltech figure but so far I like the detail and articulation. Those Revoltech joints seem a bit iffy and could possibly break though.

I just got Boba Fett, my first Revoltech figure, and was shocked that it didn't include a display stand just the plastic arm. Where do you get a base that will support it? Don't like using it like a kick stand.

got my boba today, love it. but I've noticed that the left shouder armor is lighter than the paint on the right shoulder armor and knee armor, it's pictured that way on the box also, and I now notice that bolisario;s is the same way. a flaw or intentional I wonder?

If you look at film, production stills and subsequent costume replicas from companies and fett-natics, you'll notice the same flaw! Quality Control must bad in Boba's armoury, didn't get it together like ol dad. Just look at the state of the armour - dents, scratches!😉

If you look at film, production stills and subsequent costume replicas from companies and fett-natics, you'll notice the same flaw! Quality Control must bad in Boba's armoury, didn't get it together like ol dad. Just look at the state of the armour - dents, scratches!��
thanks, never knew that.

I just got Boba Fett, my first Revoltech figure, and was shocked that it didn't include a display stand just the plastic arm. Where do you get a base that will support it? Don't like using it like a kick stand.

I don't like the stand pole either, should have had a flat base included with it.

True that, at least the revoltech big chap alien had the stand and base. Off to Amazon or eBay?😤

Really? It was okay for the stormtroopers, but Fett can fly. The turtles had awesome stands.

So anybody know whats the deal with these on Ebay? If you search all of a sudden there's a bunch of new Vader figures for cheap in the low $20 range including shipping from multiple sellers across Asia. Are these knockoffs or legit pieces being clearanced or something?? Anyone know?

Counterfeit! I have the real one already and I bought the Vader and stormtrooper from eBay to have an extra because they are really cheap. When I got them, I was really disappointed, they are really bad. vader is really ugly! You can't even pose or play with them, as they are meant to be, both easily breaks and the joints are loose!

For the price, these are the bootleg versions. On YouTube there are videos where buyers explain the differences between the two versions.

I'm very happy with this Bounty Hunter:

104_zpse8ju7dum.jpg

Is it just me or does the Revoltech Fett have a shorter left leg than the right? My figure has this issue which makes it hard to stand the figure straight up without leaning to the left side. The more I play around with different poses, the more "meh" I feel about this brand.

Is it just me or does the Revoltech Fett have a shorter left leg than the right? My figure has this issue which makes it hard to stand the figure straight up without leaning to the left side. The more I play around with different poses, the more "meh" I feel about this brand.

Have you tried taking the figure apart (carefully) and putting it back together? The joints may not be seated evenly. Revoltech figures do pull apart...just be careful.

Have you tried taking the figure apart (carefully) and putting it back together? The joints may not be seated evenly. Revoltech figures do pull apart...just be careful.

I'll give it a try. "fingers crossed"

Thanks

got my boba today, love it. but I've noticed that the left shouder armor is lighter than the paint on the right shoulder armor and knee armor, it's pictured that way on the box also, and I now notice that bolisario;s is the same way. a flaw or intentional I wonder?

That'd be correct the costume we were creating was the same , till we sold it ...
Steph x

I'll give it a try. "fingers crossed"

Thanks
Same here the pockets don't seem to line up. May need to boil or heat one leg as the revoltech ballpoint is firmly lodged in one of the upper legs. The figure can stand but either tilting him a little forward or fiddling with the legs for a while [emoji16] [emoji37]

I love my Revo Stormtrooper! His legs are a little awkward to pose because of the black parts above the thigh armor but his arm articulation is unmatched by any other figure I've seen.

xkM8SIL.jpg

Back