Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched this cartoon yesterday. Just, so sad. I feel bad for the actors - they could have been good but the universe set up around them has been a bad joke. I hope they were well compensated on pay-day.

Seems kinda silly that the Justice League had to get together to battle Steppenwolf. If they'd had Superman from the start he'd have posed no problem....in fact I don't see why Wonder-Woman couldn't take him down by herself. The stakes seemed much higher in Man of Steel - Superman against multiple Kryptonians AND 2 world engine machines, Metropolis got ****ing wiped out, countless lives lost. Christ the DCCU really did this arseways.

Watched this cartoon yesterday. Just, so sad. I feel bad for the actors - they could have been good but the universe set up around them has been a bad joke. I hope they were well compensated on pay-day.

Seems kinda silly that the Justice League had to get together to battle Steppenwolf. If they'd had Superman from the start he'd have posed no problem....in fact I don't see why Wonder-Woman couldn't take him down by herself. The stakes seemed much higher in Man of Steel - Superman against multiple Kryptonians AND 2 world engine machines, Metropolis got ****ing wiped out, countless lives lost. Christ the DCCU really did this arseways.

Summed it up perfectly. Mos remains my fav dceu movie. At that time there was actually no dceu lol. And i too feel bad for the actors. Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think audience reactions to MOS or BVS were wrong. But the course corrections they took were just so jarring. If you start off your universe with a grim and serious tone and relatively realistic visuals then shift to video-game cut scene visuals and comedy further in - when surely things should have been getting more serious as threats (theoretically) got more serious....sigh..as I said, utterly backwards. They just didn't have a clue. I say drop the whole thing. Full reboot or give it a break for a few years.

I don't think audience reactions to MOS or BVS were wrong. But the course corrections they took were just so jarring. If you start off your universe with a grim and serious tone and relatively realistic visuals then shift to video-game cut scene visuals and comedy further in - when surely things should have been getting more serious as threats (theoretically) got more serious....sigh..as I said, utterly backwards. They just didn't have a clue. I say drop the whole thing. Full reboot or give it a break for a few years.

:goodpost:

Feb 26 release? I read that somewhere...can't remember :lol

WB been quiet about this- extended cut?

I really hope they release another cut. Still processing how bad this movie was.

I'm not a Snyder fan but they should never have messed with his script and cut. There is no way they were worse than this. I mean MoS and BvS are so ****ing good compared to JL, it's just crazy. This film felt so amateurish and yet cost soooo much money. Holy **** I didn't expect something that bad, really.

What took me out of the movie the most was the awful "green screen" looking CGI

none of the lighting matched, backgrounds looked like something you'd see in a video game, jarring transitions from CG to real life actors

it makes the movie look cheap and dated

akfqswaqbs601.jpg
:lol

I actually really like MOS, BVS, and WW, and found JL to be mediocre but not total garbage. But I really, really want WB to just completely scrap this universe and start over. It's a shame because the cast had so much potential but as others have said, the universe has just crumbled in the eyes of most.

They can't really work past it at this point. Most audiences don't want to see any movies in this universe anymore. Seeing Cavill as Superman for example (while I think he's great) will just instantly make people think "oh this is connected to those crappy movies so I'm not interested".

With people like Affleck, playing one of the cornerstones of the DC universe, not even wanting to do it anymore coupled with everything else makes it a lost cause. There's just no point. WB will keep losing no matter if they make a good movie or bad movie within this universe now.

Back