Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be great to see DC strike some gold with their film adaptations. That being said, maybe a shared universe isn't the right way to go. It's something that too many studios are trying to do (emulate Marvel Studios) and are frankly failing at, IMO. Look at WB trying to play catch up with MS's. Both Sony and Universal for examples that have tried and failed.

DC has a lot of great characters in their portfolio. There are many stories to be told. WB needs the right directors and producers to find some creative magic, and then go to bat for them so that great films can be made.

Don't worry -- the Snyder Era is officially over. I like his DC movies but sadly, audiences want easy, light, family-friendly CBMs and WB wants their money. So Patty Jenkins, Matt Reeves, James Wan, David Ayer and Josh Whedon will soldier on with what's left of the DCEU. No more dark movies from hereon -- though that Wan guy has made too many horror films (Saw, Insidious, The Conjuring 1 & 2, etc.) I dunno with him.

Spawn is coming soon boys, new era of darkness will begin.
Also we still have deadpool 2 and that new horror x men movie.
The darknees is not gone yet.

While I'm not really interested in any of those, at least they'll bring the darkness.

And I guess any future Batman movie will by definition be dark also (unless they go the B&R route again, perish the thought!)

No problem.. the folks who saw this movie posted to rotten tomatoes and gave it an 82% the critics gave it a 41% who cares what they say... I am and we all are the critics who matter... https://epicstream.com/featureslist/Why-Critics-Are-Wrong-About-Justice-League/1

I thought Cinemascore was the only industry wide accepted fan movie rating service because the data is collected immediately following the viewing hence why the studios and box office mojo use it for their reporting.

I think you can apply a RT fan score weeks before the movie even opens and then create another account and score it again and again and again lol.

I wouldn’t go by that score if you’re using it to show that critics are out of touch with fans.

WB needs Matthew Vaughn to direct the next Superman movie.

“Weirdly if I did do Superman—and I made the mistake of telling someone yesterday I have spoken about it and then wallop (laughs)—I think my main take would be, it’s really boring but make a Superman film. I just don’t feel a proper Superman—I think Donner did it to perfection for that time. Just doing the modern—I wanna do a modern version of the Donner [version]. Go back to the source material… For me Superman is color, feel-good, heroic. He’s a beacon of light in darkness. And that’s what I think Superman should be.”

I think Singer has distanced himself from life lol

Him Travolta and others must be writing huge checks right about now trying to keep their castle doors from bursting open.

The twinks have come home to roost and pillage their bank accounts.

A. Kingsman 2 bombed not certain WB would even want him.
B. So he wants to make what Superman Returns should’ve been

Kingsman made 400 million in a 100 million dollar budget, the last thing it did was bomb lol

Still not as good as the first though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingsman made 400 million in a 100 million dollar budget, the last thing it did was bomb lol

Still not as good as the first though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm that’s cutting it close so ok maybe not bomb but break even maybe?

104 budget not including marketing
394 box office

Especially with China’s shady box office practices of skimming money off the top from an already lower % studio return.

A. Kingsman 2 bombed not certain WB would even want him.
B. So he wants to make what Superman Returns should’ve been

He did a good job on Kick-Ass, X-Men: First Class and Kingsman: The Secret Service.

They're fun and comicbooky. What a Superman movie needs. What WB needs. Especially right now.

Plus, he actually wants to do it. Who the **** else are they going to get? :lol

He did a good job on Kick-Ass, X-Men: First Class and Kingsman: The Secret Service.

They're fun and comicbooky. What a Superman movie needs. What WB needs. Especially right now.

Plus, he actually wants to do it. Who the **** else are they going to get? :lol

Yeah I didn’t think about that part so true so very true lol

Great point!

Please please please say yes Mr. Vaughn we swear Snyder left here very happy lol

Spawn is coming soon boys

f41df00e1e36a4db45287fb6748b1a93.gif

Back