Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is she grinning ear to ear in literally every pic?

Do you really want to know?

viewer discretion is adviced

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't been paying attention to Disney Wars buzz, but can someone spoon feed me why they got her?
Someone accused Disney of being racist last year because they didn't have an Asian character in the movie.

Apparently a movie series that just happens to not have an Asian character in the story = actively prejudicial.

It pisses me off simply for the fact that I absolutely despise it when creative decisions are made for business reasons.

Someone accused Disney of being racist last year because they didn't have an Asian character in the movie.

Apparently a movie series that just happens to not have an Asian character in the story = actively prejudicial.

It pisses me off simply for the fact that I absolutely despise it when creative decisions are made for business reasons.

TFA had Jess Pava (X-Wing pilot) and RO had Chirrut and Baze. Why go full Jar Jar with this chick?

So business as usual for Hollywood then? :lol

Well, you cant even blame them.

When u have the studio bragging about equality, diversity and being progressive ( pushing it down people's throats) advertising how modern and woke they are. You cant even blame people to wonder why they didnt include an actor of their own race.

Paul feig brags and brags of girl power and diversity yet he never hires latinos for anything. ( where was the latina ghostbuster?) That kind of hypocrisy is kind of uncomfortable. And annoying. Either promote the movie for its own merits, or brag about diversity and include EVERYBODY. This is the game they chose to play. They must follow the rules of the game.

So business as usual for Hollywood then? :lol

*Off to post why GOT have no BLM or Asians?*

Well, you cant even blame them.

When u have the studio bragging about equality and being progressive, pushing it down people's throats, advertising how modern they are. You cant even blame people to why they didnt include an actor of their own race.

Paul feig brags and brags of girl power and diversity yet he never hires latinos for anything. That kind of hypocrisy is kind of uncomfortable. And annoying. Either promote the movie for its own merits, or brag about diversity and include EVERYBODY. This is the game they chose to play.

Because its pretty much impossible. Female, African American, Asian, Latino, Native American, Homosexual, Trans, Hanicapped, Middle Eastern, Ginger, Aboriginal, Developmentally Disabled, ect....... There are hundreds of physical characteristics, cultures, and today some would claim even genders. Its impossible to write a script that covers absolutely everyone. And shoehorning in characters for the sake of arbitrary diversity is pointless and leads to creating a quality movie the last priority behind making a meaningless and tired political statement.

Isn't the point of equality to be able to see the irrelevance in physical characteristics and relate to people even if their skin is a different color than your own? Maybe allowing you to connect or relate to characters that aren't in your demographic? Maybe we should just focus on making quality movies with well developed characters and not even caring which demographics we check off on some PC quota. Some films may have all white hetero men as stars, some none. It really shouldn't be an issue.

*Off to post why GOT have no BLM or Asians?*
Baavosi Lives Matter?

Last edited:
Because its pretty much impossible. Female, African American, Asian, Latino, Native American, Homosexual, Trans, Hanicapped, Middle Eastern, Ginger, Aboriginal, Developmentally Disabled, ect....... There are hundreds of physical characteristics, cultures, and today some would claim even genders. Its impossible to write a script that covers absolutely everyone. And shoehorning in characters for the sake of arbitrary diversity is pointless and leads to creating a quality movie the last priority behind making a meaningless and tired political statement.

Isn't the point of equality to be able to see the irrelevance in physical characteristics and relate to people even if their skin is a different color than your own? Maybe allowing you to connect or relate to characters that aren't in your demographic? Maybe we should just focus on making quality movies with well developed characters and not even caring which demographics we check off on some PC quota. Some films may have all white hetero men as stars, some none. It really shouldn't be an issue.

Baavosi Lives Matter?

Because its pretty much impossible

see the irrelevance in physical characteristics and relate to people even if their skin is a different color than your own? Maybe allowing you to connect or relate to characters that aren't in your demographic?

This is like a logical view on the subject. Right? Sounds reasonable.
Yet depending on who you talk to this can be seen as offensive, priviledged, close minded, Oppresive thinking.

I personally do want more Caliente sexy amigas latinas in all these movies :lol
For equality of course, Sofia Vergara as jedi please :yess:

Last edited:

Baavosi Lives Matter?

:goodpost::clap

Back