Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney is the spank bank...

spanking-weiny.gif

Spank dat weiner, Mickey -- spank it!

Tony, how sucky was life right after 'Batman & Robin' for you?

Everything was fine. Just. Fine.

And yes, keep it up with the "Disney is too big too fail" attitude lads. That'll make their eventual comeuppance all the more sweeter. mwuhahaha

More like WB wouldn't give him any more time off and forced him back to work. Too much money at stake -- and a whole DCverse.

No. They offered to delay the film and even gave him his pick of projects to tackle when he comes back. Like Zach said, Snyder tried to bury himself in work after it happened. People grieve in different ways.

Yeah terrible news as much as Snyder makes bad decisions in his movies sometime I have to feel for him in this situation. Just sad news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I am always perplexed how the mind is susceptible to thoughts of self destruction regardless of your environment.

Right now in some 3rd world country or Detroit there is a 20 year old girl

In poverty conditions
Being sold as a sex slave
Raped
Drugged
No parents
Family members killed or jailed
No education
No health care
No food or clean water
Living worse than a pet from a modern society

I can see that 20 year old girl killing herself.

Then you have a 20 year old who

Has both parents
Best college paid for already in advance
Multiple mansion roofs over your head
Not just food and clean water but high end food and clean water
Nannies
Housekeepers
Chefs
Chauffers
Corporate jets
Trusts, insurance, credit and cash to last a lifetime
Great healthcare

Yet her brain STILL found a reason that life on earth was SO HELLISH that the ONLY SOLUTION was DEATH!

Ummm...

wow.

Last edited:
I am always perplexed how the mind is susceptible to thoughts of self destruction regardless of your environment.

In poverty conditions
Raped
Drugged
No parents
No education
No health care
No food or clean water

Has both parents
Food and clean water
Nannies
Housekeepers
Chefs
Chauffers
Corporate jets
Great healthcare

Yet her brain STILL found a reason that life on earth was SO HELLISH that the ONLY SOLUTION was DEATH!

Ummm...

wow.

Mental illness doesn't discriminate.

Mental illness doesn't discriminate.

It doesn't you're right and a tragedy is a tragedy regardless of the circumstances but sometimes I do find my sympathy and sorrow discriminating.

The rich and famous have more problems than us normal people

Oh no doubt, there are a certain % that do.

Just ask Liza Minelli, OJ Simpson or the Jackson family i'm sure they have a story or two to tell.

We think just because they have millions of dollars and some noteriety they are immune from the common problems that we all face or that they are above it. Then when something tragic like this happens we see that millions amount to nothing and the rich are just like everyone else.

I feel for the guy. BvS and MoS are two of my favorite films, and I can see why people aren't fans of it, but then they take it against a man's vision. Nothing wrong with opinions, but when it translates to spam-hate; why be a ****? I'm sure it also doesn't help people were begging for his removal of all things DC after the initial reviews for Wonder Woman. I love the guy, and I certainly have no issues with his film; just hope this teaches some people not to be utter ****s.

Liked MOS
Liked BvS Ex
Meh SS

Liked IM
Meh TIH
Liked IM2
Meh IM3
Liked Thor
Meh Thor2
Meh CA:TFA
Loved CA:TWS
Liked CA:CW
Liked Avengers
Meh Avenger 2
Meh GotG
___ GotG 2
Meh Doc Strange
Zzz Ant-Man

Liked DD
Liked LC
Meh JJ
Zz IF

I feel for the guy. BvS and MoS are two of my favorite films, and I can see why people aren't fans of it, but then they take it against a man's vision. Nothing wrong with opinions, but when it translates to spam-hate; why be a ****? I'm sure it also doesn't help people were begging for his removal of all things DC after the initial reviews for Wonder Woman. I love the guy, and I certainly have no issues with his film; just hope this teaches some people not to be utter ****s.

:goodpost::exactly:

Damn sad......prayers for Zach.

Whedon taking over? God help Zack if this film does better than his others. Poor guy will be ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In poverty conditions
Raped
Drugged
No parents
No education
No health care
No food or clean water

Has both parents
Not just food and clean water but high end food and clean water
Nannies
Housekeepers
Chefs
Chauffers
Corporate jets
Great healthcare

Ummm...

wow.

Being rich and having private jets and maids comes with its own sets of problems. You dont know who to trust, youlive in a bubble, the spotlight is in you all the time. Paparazzi are like hungry sharks following you everywhere. You cant make normal friends, then theres stalkers and onlibe hate,its like u have a magnifying glass on top of u, i can see that driving someone crazy

Back