Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly Snyders cut was so broken it was unwatchable.

There won’t be a Snyder cut I don’t think you’ll see him near Batman or Superman ever again.

Sad that a twitchy ADHD Spiderteen film was better than the big boys (and girl) team up.....

I say scrap it all....begin again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How come no one ever sees how awful those fake rubber abs on the suit....
They are just as bad as batnipples

justice-league-2017.jpeg

Ok the hate is getting a little out of hand :lol

Untitled-183.jpg

Holy ****, drama much? How do you all do it? Page after page after page of vitriol and angst. Yea I complain sometimes to but sure as hell not to this extent. I can see why people stay out of the movie section. You have about the same 7 people playing armchair director complaining about most of the movies in the movie section. Some of you who complain the most show up in multiple areas on this forum. How do some of you make it through every day life when you complain so much about things that are supposed to be relaxing and fun. I don't get it.

Welcome to movie threads....

The movie threads are full of complaints and has been for years. It’s how the internet is. Your gonna get nitpicks and complaints cause they are more fun then being positive. Truth

Hey its just movie talk... People want to hate and they want to love... I enjoy reading it all for the most part. When I see someone getting a bit too over the top I just start skipping over their threads.

Ok lets be positive,
I had the opportunity to watch spiderman homecoming and it was a wonderful time at the movies, i really enjoy myself, it was funny and charming and the action was amazing.

This is not only the best spiderman movie of all of them, but to me personally the best marvel movie so far. This is the most fun ive had in a marvel movie.
I honestly wanna see it again right now and that never happened to me before.
I truly loved this spiderman and i really really loved this vulture and he was menacing and scary as the vulture. He was really vicious.

I loved seeing happy again and that made me really happy to see him as well. He was funny. Even seeing pepper was really nice. Made me happy.
Aunt may was bae.

I wish all superhero movies were as great as this...

Ok lets be positive,
I had the opportunity to watch spiderman homecoming and it was a wonderful time at the movies, i really enjoy myself, it was funny and charming and the action was amazing.

This is not only the best spiderman movie of all of them, but to me personally the best marvel movie so far. This is the most fun ive had in a marvel movie.
I truly loved this spiderman and i really really loved this vulture and he was menacing and scary as the vulture. He was really vicious.

I loved seeing happy again and that made me really happy to see him as well. He was funny. Even seeing pepper was really nice. Made me happy.
Aunt may was bae.

What a shill!

Ok lets be positive,

Aunt may was bae.

Weak bait. You need more practice before you can master bait us.

The sad thing is that im not even baiting.

I meant everything i said.... i did catch spiderman and i did love it so much...

I did love it more than any other marvel movie...

Welcome to movie threads....

The movie threads are full of complaints and has been for years. It’s how the internet is. Your gonna get nitpicks and complaints cause they are more fun then being positive. Truth

Im only negative when it deserves it. See how i gave my honest opinion on the punisher. I wasnt a hater. I didnt nitpick.
Punisher thread is civil.

I also gave my honest opinion of wonder woman and declared my love for it as well. I praised how much i loved the movie and gal gadot in it.

I mean look at IT, i liked that a lot. Didnt trash it.
That thread was civil.

This movie deserves the hate, it has horrible problems. Horrible behind the scenes problems. Horrible cgi. It deserves it

Im only negative when it deserves it. See how i gave my honest opinion on the punisher. I wasnt a hater. I didnt nitpick.

I also gave my honest opinion of wonder woman and declared my love for it as well. I praised how much i loved the movie and gal gadot in it.

That thread was civil.

This movie deserves the hate, it has horrible problems. Horrible behind the scenes problems. Horrible cgi. It deserves it

Burn it down crows burn it all down to the ground.

Drain the DCEU swap!

That thread was civil.

O yea definitely I don’t have a problem with it. I like seeing it and I’m use to it by now. Especially during summer

Back