Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
World out of balance is surprising to him? Does he know Trump is in the white house?

It+was+my+turn+she+still+cant+get+over+it_695116_6191343.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Best human being ever to sit in that office.

I would lay down my life for him as hopefully my son proudly does one day as well.

I would gladly waddle knee deep in death and destruction just so that man can have an extra spoon of cavier tonight.

If you don’t do the same you are a worthless carcas of a human.

Hey where is Evilface’s review lol

tumblr_n4x0z2j22l1soalt8o1_250.gif

I arrived in the forum naked. Something about the field generated by a living organism. Nothing dead will go.

Why didnt u hide one in the behind?
You could have asked darkseed for help :dunno

Batman always loses his edge in the third film.

Batman Forever - "I'll get a drive-through" "Chick's dig the car"

The Dark Knight Rises - "So that's what that feels like..."

Battfleck went full cheese in JL.

I refuse to accept suicide crap as his second official movie.

Except this is only Battfleck’s second film :lol

I second it Crows

You can't change what happened. Battfleck was in it, punching women, beating people in front of children, and even had a Bruce Wayne post credit scene. Leto is also Battfleck's Joker.

You can't change what happened. Battfleck was in it, punching women, beating people in front of children, and even had a Bruce Wayne post credit scene. Leto is also Battfleck's Joker.

Beating people in front of children ? That scene with dead shot was strange..looked like he wanted Bats to beat him up :lecture

Punching women ..that psycho wench tried to stab him under water at arms length , what was he supposed to do :dunno

Back