Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't believe I saw what I saw last night. Immediately Elfmans score did not help. It was like being reminded how they were trying to remind people of better versions of these characters try did in the past. Should have kept Junkie XL.
And I never thought I would say they should have let Snyder complete his vision but they really should have. Trying to appeal to the masses just butchered any credibility this film might have had. But the villain would have remained the same and I couldn't stop laughing at the CG monstrosity that was Steppenwolf!
Aquaman was just Macho Man Randy Savage to me. I kept expecting him to have Ms Elizabeth next to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The bigger problem is if this bombs WB will just keep copying the amarvel formula thinking this is what everyone wants.

they’ll follow the money. Apparently not enough comic book nerds who like DC formula to support that vision financially....so they mix it up to become the one bringing in the dough. Blame the DC fanboys for not supporting the vision because $$$$$$ is all the studio cares about.

Is it wrong that I'm really happy so many people hate this?

It's a comic book movie. Lighten up! I didn't like MOS much but there's still that 20% that got me. BvS was mostly boring to me, but 10% of that got me too. Suicide Squad got my 5%, and Wonder Woman was the best at 60%. They're not perfect movies but they're not all bad.

I liked them. I think a show with our group on it would be the same except all crackers. :lol

Oh man so true lol

I just can't believe I saw what I saw last night. Immediately Elfmans score did not help. It was like being reminded how they were trying to remind people of better versions of these characters try did in the past. Should have kept Junkie XL.
And I never thought I would say they should have let Snyder complete his vision but they really should have. Trying to appeal to the masses just butchered any credibility this film might have had. But the villain would have remained the same and I couldn't stop laughing at the CG monstrosity that was Steppenwolf!
Aquaman was just Macho Man Randy Savage to me. I kept expecting him to have Ms Elizabeth next to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has turned into an Alien 3 Fincher / Blade Runner Scott type scenario where 10 years from now WB might release the Snyder cut with updated cgi.

That is unless this movie is a box office hit and if that’s the case get ready for more Whedon JL.

Last edited:
The darker image camrip of the resurrection scene actually help the scene works better than in theatres.
Oh the irony.

If it bombs EVERYONE WILL BE GONE.

Well ok everyone but Gadot WW :lol

Holy crap they would have to keep Aquabro, that’s what they get for filming that before JL came out lol

I feel that Ben and Henry are prioritise other films during this movie! JL are second best film to them, enthusiasm has gone for the Supe and Bat role.

awesome thanks for posting :duff

dunno whats wrong with me but i saw nothing wrong with that at all :dunno

if fact i thought it was pretty much everything i have been hoping to see this play out

could have been the bootleg quality perhaps hiding the problems that folks are having with the cgi ,cyborgs head wobble :) was about all i noticed ,but i could have just been invested in what i was watching or just easily pleased :lol

Williams theme slight reprise on the steps after wonder woman says hes back :)

could just be me but did it seem like lois was jerking supes off in the "just come "scene :lol

This. In a nutshell. I cant see anything wrong with that. Maybe I'm just thick.

Blade Runner 2049; loved it, at least as good as the first one, if not better, favorite sci-fi movie is 2001 as well as favorite sci-fi novel, favorite Supes comic is All-Star Supes followed by For The Man Who Has Everything (after a huge gap, mind you), current comics readings; Rebirth mostly and whatever I find.

My liking to the Snyderverse is simple, I liked it for what it originally was conceived as, a dark and moody Elseworlds, a DC universe where everything went wrong, it's the Mastermen, the Flashpoint universe, borderline Earth-3 without the reversed morals, I think darthkostis summed it up perfectly, it's the Ultimates for DC, it's ancient mythology, it's the epic of Gilgamesh with capes mixed with 90's cheesy histrionicism, it was a perfect story for a short Snyder trilogy, and it would've ended perfectly with MadMax/Injustice Justice League, not whatever this is.

My ideal Supes movie is part Donner, part 2001, the only thing I'd take of BR2049 is Villeneuve's eye, Interstellar soundtrack mixed with a bit of John Williams, written by Grant Morrison, I even have a trilogy/quadrilogy path.

You think I believe the Snyderverse is ideal for a universe, it's not, it's ideal for a glimpse of a multiverse, if you frequented the thread more often you'd know that I'm probably the biggest supporter of a DCEU Reboot.
Ahh, ok, I see now. It would be interesting to really go full force with that take on the JLA and DC universe if they were able to make a more definitive DC universe before that. I love the Ultimates too and it would be cool to see that particular version of the Marvel Universe on the big screen or even animated sometime in the future. I guess I was still hoping to salvage what's come before and somehow get a more definitive JLA from this movie. I haven't seen it yet but now I fear it went all fun, quippy no weight happy fun time. God knows, that's not what they need either. And yeah, I just swing by here and then so I might mis-interpet where people are coming from.

Marvel hasn't made an objectively bad movie yet. They've certainly flirted with it, but DC has done everything in it's power to make objectively bad movies ever since they let Zack Snyder direct BvS.

Wait, did you see THOR: The Dark World, Iron Man 2, Age of Ultron or The Incredible Hulk? Those are not good movies IMHO. Plus, Iron Man 3, Doctor Strange and Guardians 2 all "flirted" with it, like a drunk guy at a frat party.

Ahh, ok, I see now. It would be interesting to really go full force with that take on the JLA and DC universe if they were able to make a more definitive DC universe before that. I love the Ultimates too and it would be cool to see that particular version of the Marvel Universe on the big screen or even animated sometime in the future. I guess I was still hoping to salvage what's come before and somehow get a more definitive JLA from this movie. I haven't seen it yet but now I fear it went all fun, quippy no weight happy fun time. God knows, that's not what they need either. And yeah, I just swing by here and then so I might mis-interpet where people are coming from.

Now, let us pray together for that reboot.

Seein' it this Saturday. Just because I wanna see crowd's reaction.

Abd because no one was able to answer my Q regardin' Pripyat.
I understand why US audience doesn't care but it's a huge thing for me.

fRy1UZK.gif

Back