Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
riddick-->
e460fc22ffcfb120c871dcc8391bcac10e939c84bafe750425ecbd79b02990692-e1418858982954.jpg

Indeed. Trailer was fine for a movie still being filmed.

Not feeling it guys. Don't know why. I did like the Wonder Woman trailer though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I think I liked the trailer, but it felt like it was very early in production. Flash was fun.
Honestly, I think they should've left it at the poster and continued talking about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman.

I think I liked the trailer, but it felt like it was very early in production. Flash was fun.
Honestly, I think they should've left it at the poster and continued talking about Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman.
Yep, agreed.

It even feels like the used outtakes.

But they need the good fun vibes from the beginning so I can see why they released this.

This trailer is just another example of WB being overly reactionary. I want this movie to do good just to see people change their tunes about Snyder.

Only thing I liked in this trailer was Aquaman drinking in slow motion with the water behind him. Also, Ezra Miller looks like he's doing a decent job as Barry Allen which means I have to eat a bit of crow there :lol

Oh and Cyborg looked cool, actually the least interesting thing in that trailer was Batfleck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did notice something really cool, I remember Terrio saying he was studying blueshift and redshift to showcase the Flash's powers (and people going hurrr too sciency for comicmovee), I can see how that might come into play, I hope he can pull it off because it could look amazing.

I liked the trailer for the most part. Ezra Miller is going to steal this one and it makes me look forward to his solo film. Aquaman looks seriously intimidating which is something I wondered if it'd actually come off like that. The only one I didn't like was Cyborg. I didn't like the costume and for a high school kid, he didn't feel that way trying to size up Batman while talking to him.

This trailer is just another example of WB being overly reactionary. I want this movie to do good just to see people change their tunes about Snyder.
It's definitely that, they need the good word of mouth from early on, I trust the movie won't be this cheesy.

Only thing I liked in this trailer was Aquaman drinking in slow motion with the water behind him. Also, Ezra Miller looks like he's doing a decent job as Barry Allen which means I have to eat a bit of crow there :lol
Agreed on both, Aquamomoa drinking was cool and Ezra is a total dork, which is great.

I'm really liking Aquamomoa, he looks really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it seems like it worked, the reactions on FB are very positive and there's no skepticism like there was when BvS was announced and then footage dropped and stuff...

Eeeeeeeh, I'm a little worried that the mythic feel and the gravitas seem to be gone, hopefully that's just due to the work-in-progress "trailer" and the choice of music.

That trailer was great!

...Waits for the BvS was too serious and now the JL looks too fun group to show up on the internet...

I liked that trailer aswell. However, what can I say, I'm confused. I'm confused as to how a Justice League film, in which there will presumably be some huge threat that requires the combined forces of all these superheroes to fight against it, can have a lighter tone than MOS and BvS. It makes no sense to me. I mean it's a welcome shot in the arm for this DCCU but it creates a weird discrepancy with the previous films; it shows them up as the humourless, self-aggrandizing borefests they were - to me at least.

the movie is still being filmed, there's even a disclaimer at the beginning.
Oh, didn't read that thing... Thanks for pointin' it out! I feel a bit better now. :hi5:

This wasn't a trailer, it was just a highlight reel of sorts, you can tell there's barely any post-production.
I wish they hadn't shown anything until they had something properly finished.
That's exactly what I thought too.
Pretty odd thing to release as a trailer.

So far we seem to be the last few that haven't inhaled the Snyder spores.
Hold strong Riddick! Hold STRONG!lol
:lol

I'd actually prefer it to be overly brooding and stylish instead because that's what Snyder does best.
Then again, I love 300 and the humor there was good... Here's hope the final cut of JL will be good too.

I'd actually prefer it to be overly brooding and stylish instead because that's what Snyder does best.
Then again, I love 300 and the humor there was good... Here's hope the final cut of JL will be good too.
Exactly, it should be filled with testosterone but still have some humor, that's what I want, I hope it's not a total 180 when it comes to tone.

Really shocked, but digging what I've seen of Barry, his costume, not so much. :lol

Back