Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First (tiny) spoiler free review due to embargo:

'To cut to the chase, Justice League is good, not as good as Wonder Woman, but better than the rest of the DCEU though.

My biggest complaint with this movie is the dialogue, there's a lot of shoehorned references, and overall the dialogue could've used some polishing. Doesn't feel natural in a few spots.

The good news is that Zack Snyder shows his strengths, with great action and visual effects. There's so many beautiful sequences here, and the CGI is on point.

Surprisingly, characters all get a substantial arc. Cyborg is good, The Flash is a bit much at times. Batman and Wonder Woman stand out, Superman also feels refreshed and this is almost a rebirth of the character. Get's me excited for a Man Of Steel sequel, which is something I never thought I'd say.

Won't spoil more, but it's a good movie, still issues with dialogue that could be ironed out.'

From letterboxd.com, pretty much says what you'd expect until we get more in depth reviews.

Momoa also says there's an after credits (the whole credits) sequence that is 'fantastic.' Guess them doing it differently from marvel didn't last long!

First (tiny) spoiler free review due to embargo:

'To cut to the chase, Justice League is good, not as good as Wonder Woman, but better than the rest of the DCEU though.

My biggest complaint with this movie is the dialogue, there's a lot of shoehorned references, and overall the dialogue could've used some polishing. Doesn't feel natural in a few spots.

The good news is that Zack Snyder shows his strengths, with great action and visual effects. There's so many beautiful sequences here, and the CGI is on point.

Surprisingly, characters all get a substantial arc. Cyborg is good, The Flash is a bit much at times. Batman and Wonder Woman stand out, Superman also feels refreshed and this is almost a rebirth of the character. Get's me excited for a Man Of Steel sequel, which is something I never thought I'd say.

Won't spoil more, but it's a good movie, still issues with dialogue that could be ironed out.'

From letterboxd.com, pretty much says what you'd expect until we get more in depth reviews.

Momoa also says there's an after credits (the whole credits) sequence that is 'fantastic'

CGI is on point.

Fake review lol

omg stop you just made me spit out my snapple drink lol

Truly, I find it pretty unlikely they know anyone beyond the Big 3. Heck I'm not sure I'd ever heard of Cyborg till they started talking about making a Justice League film.. ''Cyborg? Isn't that a Van Damme film?''

I'd never heard of Aquaman till the show Entourage. Jye - ''there's that thing again, Entourage. WTF is Entourage?''

Yeah i’m really bad at keeping up with new music or tv shows.

Only tv I watch right now is Netflix Marvel and Stranger Things.

For new movies just Superhero/Scifi/Action/Horror that’s it otherwise I live in the past now.

DCEU can just never get the timing right. As a counterpoint to the wall to wall jokes in Ragnarok this probably would have been the perfect time to go the other way. But instead they're choosing to put their "comedy" up in direct competition with Ragnarok and if they are lacking it will just be that much more magnified.

DCEU can just never get the timing right. As a counterpoint to the wall to wall jokes in Ragnarok this probably would have been the perfect time to go the other way. Now they're going to have to put their "comedy" up against Ragnarok and if they are lacking it will just be that much more magnified.

I don't think that is relevant, or at least it wont/shouldnt be if Justice league is a good movie. For instance, In 2014 you had both Cap WS and guardians of the galaxy, one was extremely serious the other full of comedy... both were quite successful. Nobody complained that the Winter soldier was too serious or Guardians to goofy, they were their own distinct animals. If the movie is good it shouldnt matter if it had as much comedy as thor. Could you imagine Captain America acting like thor in ragnarok?? With thor its more believable because of how he has been portrayed in the MCU. He has always been shown as off kilter, hell the first thor was funny too with the whole fish out of water crap. Cap on the other hand, atl least in the mcu, is a no nonsense serious dude so making a cap movie like Thor ragnarok just simply wouldn't work.

Last edited:
I don't think that is relevant, or at least it wont/shouldnt be if Justice league is a good movie. For instance, In 2014 you had both Cap WS and guardians of the galaxy, one was extremely serious the other full of comedy... both were quite successful. Nobody complained that the Winter soldier was too serious or Guardians to goofy, they were their own distinct animals. If the movie is good it shouldnt matter if it had as much comedy as thor. Could you imagine Captain America acting like thor in ragnarok?? With thor its more believable because of how he has been portrayed in the MCU. He has always been shown as off kilter, hell the first thor was funny too with the whole fish out of water crap. Cap on the other hand, atl least in the mcu, is a no nonsense serious dude so making a cap movie like Thor ragnarok just simply wouldn't work.

I don't think you understand what I was saying. ;)

Came across this. Good i guess? Lol
2805389c12891795e9b884c3d35460c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DCEU can just never get the timing right. As a counterpoint to the wall to wall jokes in Ragnarok this probably would have been the perfect time to go the other way. But instead they're choosing to put their "comedy" up in direct competition with Ragnarok and if they are lacking it will just be that much more magnified.

WB thinks counter programming means the same lol

They’re also releasing some scifi space wars movie on Dec 14th hopefully it works out for them.

Bunch of old hens.

Kathy Lee looking milfy there herself.

Back