Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt he blow up with the big ship?
I know he made it back to the ship after the fight in smallville.
Then that ship blew up

He must have been a stunt person :monkey3

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:lol

The problem I had with Zod was his plan. lets say he got the Kotex back and he turned earth to krypton what then? Everyone has n earth would be dead. How would he repopulate the planet? Phaora? I give it to her that she's strong but there's no way she can bare that many kids. So basically the entire planet would be populated by a handful of people and an old skull?

The problem I had with Zod was his plan. lets say he got the Kotex back and he turned earth to krypton what then? Everyone has n earth would be dead. How would he repopulate the planet? Phaora? I give it to her that she's strong but there's no way she can bare that many kids. So basically the entire planet would be populated by a handful of people and an old skull?

Well, sexual reproduction was banned on Krypton, and Zod seemed to be against it. I'm guessing they would have used the same artificial method they used on Krypton, using the codex and alien technology.

All this news I've been reading about the reshoots have got me worried they might jack up the plot :panic:

If they had just tweaked maybe 5-7 minutes MOS would have been SO differently received.

1. Have the prison ships not look like dildos
2. Have Pa Kent die in any other fashion.
3. Don't have Supes looking like a smug prick when being interrogated by the government.
4. Add in several shots of him saving people mid battle at the end.
5. Don't destroy an expensive satellite just to show off.

Not saying that that would have turned MOS into TDK but it would have been so easy to eliminate 90% of what it is mocked for with just a few slight alterations.

lololololol

Getting dressed in the morning takes more work than that, stupid WB.

If they had just tweaked maybe 5-7 minutes MOS would have been SO differently received.

1. Have the prison ships not look like dildos
2. Have Pa Kent die in any other fashion.
3. Don't have Supes looking like a smug prick when being interrogated by the government.
4. Add in several shots of him saving people mid battle at the end.
5. Don't destroy an expensive satellite just to show off.

Not saying that that would have turned MOS into TDK but it would have been so easy to eliminate 90% of what it is mocked for with just a few slight alterations.

Have Faora Survive the movie
Have Metropolis be empty of people, evacuated
have superman be actually a happy person from time to time

Casey Afleck confirms Ben Afleck wont be in Matt Reeves "The Batman". You heard it here first. 🤦🏿*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, sexual reproduction was banned on Krypton, and Zod seemed to be against it. I'm guessing they would have used the same artificial method they used on Krypton, using the codex and alien technology.

But there was still only one woman. Unless Kryptonians change their sex in a same sex environment Phaora is going to be reeeeeal busy.

Back