Justice League Movie (Nov 17th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entrance

qhF5jkN.gif

Reminds me of Steppenwolf's entrance in the Justice League trailer. However....

e2h3IFj.gif

I just now noticed Two-Face is drinking out of two different glasses filled with different drinks. :lol

I ready snoopy's post and i'm not trying to keep that discussion going but after reading some of this i have a quesition what if the complaint is about a mod?? Everyone should be held to the same standards, it gets confusing when there are separate sets of rules for the serfs (us normal folk) and another set for the Masters (the mods). I've been on this site a long time, and mods for the most part do a really good job, some of the best on the net at getting rid of people that are only here to disturb the peace, and protecting people from bullying ect.. but there are a few mods that troll movie boards especially movies they don't like, then these same mods get very upset if others troll the movies they like. Personally, i very rarely venture into the murky waters called the movie threads in fear of being eaten alive by the apex predators that patrol those parts, sadly some of those predators bare the untouchable MOD badge. Negative comments are fine, everyone has an opinion but its not ok when ones opinion is forced on others repetitively, or with non stop supposedly funny one liners and gifs, and peoples intelligence and/or taste is being assaulted because they like a movie that person doesn't. I dont know why but the movie threads are the worst on SSF there seems to be no holds bard attack by certain clicks of people who are unrelenting in their approach which is supposedly all in good fun

Last edited:
I ready snoopy's post and i'm not trying to keep that discussion going but after reading some of this i have a quesition what if the complaint is about a mod?? Everyone should be held to the same standards

If you, or anyone else, has a complaint against a moderator then private message Darklord Dave. 'Nuff said.

If you, or anyone else, has a complaint against a moderator then private message Darklord Dave. 'Nuff said.

Ya i guess i should have phrased my question a bit better, i don't have any personal complaints about a mod it was a generalized question. If I frequented the movie threads more i may, but i avoid the movie threads most of the time because of the reason stated above. The only thing i would PM Dave is why the move threads are the only section in the forums where this type of behavior is unchecked and allowed for certain individuals who are repeat offenders and sometimes also happen to be moderators? I have no agenda here, i love this forum, i'm just trying to point out that there is definitely a problem in the movie section of these forums. Which i also feel is relevant to this thread as it is a movie section thread about a DCU movie named named Justice league which also happens to bring out the worst in the people i am talking about

Personally, i very rarely venture into the murky waters called the movie threads in fear of being eaten alive by the apex predators that patrol those parts,

Understood Skywalker and thank you for your candor. My entire goal here is to stop this section from being a safe haven for nothing but those individuals you mentioned while everyone else gets run off to other parts of the board or even other websites. DiFabio is gone, he's not coming back for the foreseeable future, and I see that as a huge step in the right direction. Too many people think as you do and refuse to come to this section because of folks like him.

Now if anyone believes that any moderator is a part of the problem simply PM Dave. If another member is disrupting the forum and you'd like to bring it to our attention feel free to notify me or another mod like Darth Snoopy or Trash Panda.

Nothing more needs to be said about it in this thread.

Understood Skywalker and thank you for your candor. My entire goal here is to stop this section from being a safe haven for nothing but those individuals you mentioned while everyone else gets run off to other parts of the board or even other websites. DiFabio is gone, he's not coming back for the foreseeable future, and I see that as a huge step in the right direction. Too many people think as you do and refuse to come to this section because of folks like him.

Now if anyone believes that any moderator is a part of the problem simply PM Dave. If another member is disrupting the forum and you'd like to bring it to our attention feel free to notify me or another mod like Darth Snoopy or Trash Panda.

Nothing more needs to be said about it in this thread.

Thanks man, all members of this forum should feel as if they can express their opinions freely anytime without the fear of being attacked by a click of people or lynch mob

The hate for BvS will continue to subside. In ten years it'll be appreciated in a way that would infuriate all of those who currently bash it.

Might be earlier than ten years if RT collapses faster. It can't die soon enough.

It's a rare thing a bad movie will be looked on favorably in 10 years after release.....

Usually it gets worse with age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a rare thing a bad movie will be looked on favorably in 10 years after release.....

Especially for a film to go from "hated" to "loved." It wouldn't be unprecedented of course but it's definitely rare. Now I personally didn't hate BvS (quite liked it in fact) but if anything my opinion has gone down slightly in the last year and a half so it's hard to imagine what would cause it boomerang back up in the next 7-8 years from now.

Thanks man, all members of this forum should feel as if they can express their opinions freely anytime without the fear of being attacked by a click of people or lynch mob

The boy band that runs amuck in movie threads is harmless....assuming you enjoy an excessively negative tone and certain opinions thought as gospel. It's all good fun...or....is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Bad" in the eyes of blogger critics who thought WW was riveting. Their opinions won't mean **** in 10 years.

Back