Just Ordered Boba Fett!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the exclusive?

I know what it is... but what is it?! :confused:

I've ordered but I'm not sure what the logo is and how it relates to Boba.

Cheers,

Psycho :nuts:

Depending on how the exclusive is displayed, I think it is a very cool one. I think Boba Fett is tough character to come up with an exclusive for. I even saw that question more than once around... :monkey3

If they correct the lean just a little bit and paint the stripes on his helmet red instead of yellow this will be the most perfect SW piece Sideshow has done yet. :cool:

Brent72 said:
If they correct the lean just a little bit and paint the stripes on his helmet red instead of yellow this will be the most perfect SW piece Sideshow has done yet. :cool:

they still have time to correct mistakes like the paint stripes, but i don't know about the lean. So, hopefully a SS staff is reading this and sends the info to the headquarters.

PsychoCenobite said:
What is the exclusive?

I know what it is... but what is it?! :confused:

I've ordered but I'm not sure what the logo is and how it relates to Boba.

Cheers,

Psycho :nuts:
The logo is the symbol for the Mandalorians, a nomadic culture whose members are reputed as great warriors which is what makes them great bounty hunters and mercenaries. When the Kaminoans were commissioned to make clone warriors they used Jango Fett as the mold (as you know) Jango brought in other mandalorians to train the clones as well. Hmm, okay getting off topic, anyways the type of armour that Boba and Jango uses is Mandalorian and they're both of Mando heritage so that's what the exclusive is and why I like it.

I was unimpressed at first, but the more I think about it the more it grows on me. This, along with Leia's blaster, is an exclusive I will actually display. The Dagobah Luke is kinda iffy, but better with than without!

Agent0028 said:
...The Dagobah Luke (exclusive - ed.) is kinda iffy, but better with than without!
If anyone is unhappy with it when it ships, please note I will be glad to buy it since I liked it better than the actual statue .. :D

Yeah that's a piece that looks better by itself. I'll take second dibs after pixeltwin! :rotfl

I think Dagobah Luke has the best exclusive so far. It's the only exclusive star wars PF I've ordered.

pixletwin said:
If anyone is unhappy with it when it ships, please note I will be glad to buy it since I liked it better than the actual statue .. :D
Woohoo, anyone want Leia's extra arm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back